• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Water fed pole yay or nay?

What do you think of water fed poles?

• Total voters

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Since we have a growing number of window cleaners on the forum and I know many of the pressure cleaners do at least some window cleaning I thought I'd do a poll to see how many of you value and use a water fed pole.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I too only do exterior window cleaning when requested. I currently clean them using a DI system. I simply rinse with a garden hose with water fed through my DI tanks. Seems to work pretty well and customers have been happy. I don't really do enough to warrant the added expense of a pole but have always wanted one to show students at my school in case they are interested in adding it to their business. Maybe one day I'll get one. We shall see.

Guy Blackmon

I saw the WFP in action in Huntsville. I'm so impressed we will be adding this as a whole new side to our business. I was blown away by how the DI water cleaned the window and the spot free rinse.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I'm going to make it my goal to make as many UAMCC and NCE events this year as possible to demonstrate how beneficial this technology can be. Plus it gives me a chance to meet more of you guys in person.