• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

best boots?

David Styles

UAMCC-Member
I wear Muck boots. The Chore Work Boot by Muck that I am wearing now is in its third season and still holding up very well...although the tread may be gone after this winter. Will buy this boot again.

Chris Apple

I tried on a pair of muck boots but didn't like the loose fit.

I wear lacross rubber boots now when I must. I'd prefer to find a good pair of waterproof leather boots.

Gene Beck

$15 rubber boots... go through 2 pairs a year, so not what I'd call a large business expense!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 Android

You'll pay for that in the long run. Take care of your feet you'll be on them for a lobg tine. I spebt years "saving" mobey on work boots. Trust me I pay that price every day now.

Chris Dubbs

I like these from Shoes for Crews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1431616870.243034.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1431616870.243034.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 62

Richard Velazquez

Contributing Member
I tried the Muck Boots on at Tractor Supply and they are very comfortable. These are on my future items to buy list.

Go to Tractor Supply or Northern Tool and try a pair on, you'll like them.