• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

F9 Training: How to Become an F9 Authorized Applicator of the Best Rust Remover

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member
You've heard a lot about the Best Rust Remover, F9 BARC. For those of you who are on the fence, you are missing out BIG TIME! FREE leads are being generated every day resulting in lots of profit in this highly paid niche business.

What are you waiting for? We designed this for YOU, the POWER WASHING and WINDOW WASHING COMPANIES!

F9 Training: How Do I Become An Authorized F9 Applicator?

Front 9 Restoration offers a free listing of your company on our website. We will list your business information, link up to 10 of your web pages and include a rust removal video if you choose to make one.

Features:

1. Rust and battery stain removal is a highly-paid niche that F9 BARC fulfills.
  2. There is no better product on the market and rust removal can be a business in itself.
  3. Rust removal can get your business new accounts, more work and higher profits. We have seen businesses get 6-figure accounts because they could prove to the Property Manager they could remove rust stains or orange battery stains that other contractors could not.
  4. Orange battery stain removal is a new niche business that F9 BARC makes possible.
  5. F9 BARC offers one solution for uniform and predictable results.
  6. F9 BARC will not harm plants, grass or vegetation

Benefits:

1. Become a member of an elite national rust removal force, the F9 TEAM!
  2. Obtain FREE LEADS. By obtaining a business listing on our Professional Rust Removal page, your business will have the ability to receive FREE LEADS. Once a customer arrives on at the F9 Website, our web pages try to educate them of the various hazards that accompany an acid type restoration. Our goal is to prevent damage on concrete and keep our customers healthy by not trying to do this type of restoration themselves.
  3. Front 9 Restoration is at the top of many internet search results that are rust related. This is not by accident. Front 9 has a built a solid product and are heavily optimized for premium web search results.
  4. Your business will have instant credibility and web presence for rust related services. We have even had some property managers ask contractors if they use F9 BARC, and only want a contractor who uses F9 BARC for their particular job.
  5. By cross-linking our keywords and by Front 9 linking your web pages, your Search Engine Rankings will increase.
  6. If you choose to make a rust removal video, we will embed this into your listing. You will come up more quickly in search engines. This means better visibility and more leads.
  7. List up to 10 cities in your F9 listing to use as your keywords for your services

Qualifications and Rules:

1. Contractor must purchase 1 case of F9 BARC.
  2. Contractor must be in the business of professional power washing, concrete restoration, window washing or maintenance business.
  3. Contractor must have professional power washing equipment and surface cleaner. This consists of a gas-powered commercial grade power washer and a rotary surface cleaner. This equipment is needed for preparation of fertilizer stain and battery acid stain removal.
  4. Contractor has a website and agrees to publish a “Professional Rust Removal” page. On this page he must link a minimum of 3 keywords over to various web pages on the Front 9 Restoration website.
  5. Contractor must be active in using F9 for rust removal and restoration jobs.

By signing below, contractor agrees that he meets the qualifications of the Free F9 Authorized Applicator Program and will abide by the rules listed above. This agreement is contingent on approval by the F9 TEAM. Front 9 Restoration, Inc. reserves the right to place listings where needed and make changes to our Authorized Applicator program at any time.

Print Name: _________________________________________
Signature: _________________________________________
Business name: _________________________________________
Address: __________________________________________
Date: __________________________________________
Phone: __________________________________________
Email: __________________________________________
Please show proof of case purchase, fill out form and fax back to 480-393-5094

Let's get rolling guys!

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
If you guy's haven't tried this product, you should. It is very easy and safe to use. I really like how I don;t worry about burning grass or plants when removing rust from sidewalks and windows. Previous rust removal products I used I always had to explain to the customer that their may be some browning of the plants or grass. With the BARC from F9 I don;t have tot worry about that. I've used ON and around windows and never had a problem.

Craig Harrison also offers superb service in training you and guiding you through any and every job you have a chance to bid on. I have worked with him on large jobs for stadiums that have battery acid to even jobs that are not rust related. Craig has great experience in many hard surface restoration projects.

Attachments

• Before Rust Removed Kingwood Tx.jpg
    Before Rust Removed Kingwood Tx.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 22
  • after rust removal humble tx.jpg
    after rust removal humble tx.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 21
  • before rust removing kingwood.jpg
    before rust removing kingwood.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 18
  • after rust removed humble.jpg
    after rust removed humble.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Before Rust Removal Houston.jpg
    Before Rust Removal Houston.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
  • after rust stain removed kingwood.jpg
    after rust stain removed kingwood.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 18

Gene Beck

Already bought a case. My business partner Gearald White purchased it before holidays. Our website should be up next week and then we'll make changes