• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Free certification?

Derrel Copeland

I don't have permission.

permission.png

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Red, are you a donating member? The first cert for members that paid membership in 2012 is free. If your not than some areas of this forum are blocked. If you are and are still locked out email info@uamcc.org to fix it

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Yes , we would have to extend the testing if you qualified till jan.

Bill can we test still in dec?

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
Yes, you still have time to become a donating member in 2012 and qualify for the free certification. Please send me your contact info to info@uamcc.org and when is a good time to contact you. I will be make a few calls Monday morning. If I can't catch you then I will be available again Wednesday. :)

Nichole Anglin :)
Sent using Tapatalk 2

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Yes and Yes. We will be extending the first cert you receive for free program into 2013. March will most likely be the last month to get a free cert.