• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School 2013

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Here are the Dates for The Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School for 2013.

January 7-8 February 4-5 March 4-5
April 8-9 May 6-7 June 3-4 July 8-9
August 5-6 September 9-10 October 7-8 November 4-5 December 9-10

The Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School is 1 1/2 days of "Hands On" and Class Room training for those that would like to learn or start a residential pressure washing and or roof cleaning business.

Pricing for the Training is $500.00 for the 1 and 1/2 days of training.

Participants are encouraged to fly into Houston Intercontinental George H.W. Bush Airport on a Sunday Afternoon. You will then receive your training on Monday and Tuesday. You should arrange your departure time from Houston anytime after 2pm on Tuesday.

Most participants in the past have stayed at the Super 8 located in Humble Texas. Room rates are generally between $40.00-$45.00 per night. There are many restaurants that are within very easy walking distance of this Hotel.

As long as participants stay at the Super 8 or at a hotel in the Highway 59 North/F.M. 1960 area and use the Houston Intercontinental George H.W. Bush Airport as there airport of choice we will provide ground transportation to and from the airport for your arrival and departure as well as transportation each day for the training. This eliminates the need of a rental car expense while here.

This year we are also adding webinar video conference training. If interested please contact me.

If you have any further questions please call or text me at [COLOR=#49535A !important] 281.883.8470 [/COLOR] or my email at dougrucker21@gmail.com

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
This Monday's school is full....our next scheduled school is February 4 and 5. Remember if our scheduled school dates don't work for you, just give me a call and we can work out a date for you that works. We are also offering training by webinar. If you are interested give me a call.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Our next school is scheduled for March 4th and 4th....here is a picture of one the students that attended last months school.

P1060001.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
This week we had Steve and David Stoll of attending The Pressure Cleaning School. Steve and his son David own a 25 year old Window Cleaning business and are adding Roof and Exterior Cleaning this year. Here is David learning spray techniques for spraying a roof and then a couple pictures from the Tuesday Morning Classroom session.

Our next school is scheduled for March 4th and 5th. Call or text me if you are interested in attending.

Classroom Pressure Cleaning School.jpgPressure Cleaning School Classroom.jpgP2170009.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
This week, William, a local Houston Pressure Washing contractor attended the pressure cleaning school. Here are some pics of the hands on training he received.

PCS COncrete Cleaning.jpgPCS Concrete Training.jpgPCS Roof Clean Spraying Training.jpgPCS Roof Cleaning Train.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Last Month, David and his Dad attended The Pressure Cleaning School. David and his Dad own a 25 year old Window Cleaning business and are adding Roof and Exterior Cleaning to their services.

Doug,

Thanks so much for having us down for your Pressure Cleaning School. The knowledge you passed on regarding different techniques, chemical mixes, equipment, etc... has already proved invaluable. We are just about to start our 2nd season of pressure washing and I only wish I would have done this a year sooner. I feel much more confident after attending your pressure washing classes. Despite all of this, I feel that the most valuable part of this whole experience is having your expertise available whenever I have a question. As you know, I've already had a ton of questions, and I will have many more I'm sure. Your classes will more than pay for themselves during our spring season. I am about to send out 500 fliers to our existing residential customer base here in town. Let the pressure washing begin!

William Davis

I would like to thank Doug for accepting me into his school on such short notice. I would suggest that anyone truly interested in Pressure washing (sorry cleaning) and /or soft wash cleaning attend the "Pressure Washing School". Doug is not afraid to pass on knowledge and common sense approaches to cleaning. I was especially impressed when we pulled into a parking lot, got out and he gave me a thorough walk-through of MS4 vs. on-site drainage systems. His honesty and dedication not only to the industry, but also to HIS customers is second to none. He definitely has my repect, admiration, and he has given me something to truly strive for in my business.

Do the industry and our families a favor:
"IF you're NOT schooled, get schooled - your mistakes reflect on the rest of us." Keep us all in business.

Thanks DOUG!!!!!

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
This week it was an honor to have both Barney and Joshua Holt, both Veterans, to The Pressure Cleaning School. Barney is also a new donating member of the UAMCC. Our next school is scheduled for May 6th and 7th. Please call or text 281.883.8470 if you are interested.

PCS Classroom Time.jpgPCS Driveway Cleaning.jpgPCS Holts.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
We have added a new school date for June. June 17, 18. We will also be demonstrating our new WFP we just purchased from UAMCC associate member JRacenstein

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Great to have Tristan and Ian Colberg this week attending the The Pressure Cleaning School. Tristan and Ian, twin brothers, are from Denver Colorado.

PCS Ian.jpgPCS The Woodlands.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
This past week it was great to have Mike Worthley, a fellow UAMCC member from Sarasota Fl attending The Pressure Washing School. Our next school is scheduled for July 8-9, call or text me at 281.883.8470 if you are interested.

PCS Right way cleaning.jpgP6240001.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Today we had 6 students attend The Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning School. Here are a few pics from the Hands On training portion. Our next school is scheduled for August 5th and 6th. Call or text me at 281.883.8470

power washing school houston.jpgpressure cleaning school.jpgpressure washing school houston.jpgdriveway cleaner school.jpgroof cleaning school houston tx.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
This week we welcomed Brian Passwaiter from Indianapolis IN to the Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School...here you see Brian getting some hands on training in spraying a roof and cleaning a driveway.

pressure cleaning school houston.jpgroof cleaning school houston.jpgPressure Cleaning School Houston TX.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Brian was also able to try out our new Gas Powered Roof Pump from Paul and Bill at powerwashstore.com. We are loving this thing.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Great to have Robert in from Los Angelas today visiting The Pressure Cleaning School getting some hands on training.

Attachments

• before roof clean magnolia.jpg
    before roof clean magnolia.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 42
  • after roof cleaned magnolis tx.jpg
    after roof cleaned magnolis tx.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 36
  • PCS Driveway Cleaning.jpg
    PCS Driveway Cleaning.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 34
  • pcs pressure washin.jpg
    pcs pressure washin.jpg