• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

January 2013 Presidents & Board or Directors message

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
On behalf of the UAMCC Board of Directors:
Fellow Contractor Cleaners, Associates, Vendors, and Consumers:

As we wrap up these past few winter months and approach the busy season for many contractors I hope that all have enjoyed a blessed holiday and a prosperous new year. The beginning of this month marks a milestone one year in my term as President and the halfway point in the term for many of our Board members. I’d like to take a brief moment to update you on our progress and share some vision for 2013.

In only twelve short months, the organization has made great leaps and bounds. We are excited in such short time to have registered nearly twenty associate members, over one hundred donating members and we are nearing a total membership close to three hundred. By creating affordable payment plans and opening the doors to everyone, the UAMCC is quickly becoming a strength and resource for our industry.

Much of this would not be possible without the valuable contributions of industry leaders around the country. I’d like thank AC and Karen Lockyer of Softwash Systems for their recent invitation to Softwashapolooza in January. UAMCC was honored to attend such a fantastic and well-coordinated event and we are overwhelmed by the support we received with nearly 30 new memberships. We also were happy to attend the Pressurewasher.net event last October and are deeply grateful to our Associate Members Steve Blyth of JRC and Paul Kassander of Powerwashstore.com for their help. Working together with leaders such as these helps illustrate the commitment we have to supporting contractor education. With your continued support we believe the UAMCC will only increase our visibility and strength in the industry.

With the future looking bright for the UAMCC, allow me to highlight some of the plans we are working toward in the coming year:

• Convention: Many have been asking about this, and I would like to take the opportunity to announce preliminary plans are in place for a UAMCC convention in Houston Texas early 2014. (Stay tuned for details)

• Member Benefits: We began the year with twelve primary benefits in addition to our certification program. In 2013 we are committing to add one or more benefits each month.

• Mentor Program: Member retention has been a battle for many organizations in our industry. We believe a system that helps new contractors and allows industry veterans an opportunity to share experiences will enable both parties to grow their skills.

• Certification: Over the past 10 months we have grown a comprehensive certification program that we hope to continue to expand and improve upon. Congratulations to the many members who have taken advantage and passed their certifications!

When taking on the role of President back in 2012, I had no doubts that the leadership team elected to the Board of Directors was a talented and passionate group. That has only proven to be true time and time again over the past year. I would like to thank our entire Board as well as our vice president for all their efforts. Each of them has remained focused and committed to the goal we have set out to achieve. I hope that while all of them are proud of our accomplishments, we continue to press forward as there is still much work left to do.

The efforts of the Board have been enhanced significantly by the hiring of the UAMCC’s first full time staff person. Nichole Anglin joined our team last year and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge of the contract cleaning industry. As office administrator, Nichole has developed dozens of streamlined procedures to keep our organization accountable, manage our growing membership database and organize many of our benefits.

Over the last year we have improved communication with the public and potential customers for our contract cleaner members. Maintaining our toll free phone line and email and contacts for all our directors we have fielded several requests to verify members in the UAMCC. We all know that commercial and residential customers alike are concerned about who they hire to service their properties and we understand that raising stronger national awareness and recognition among consumers is an important way to bring increased business to our membership. As we continue to raise funds, I believe we can accomplish these goals and begin specific awareness campaigns through bulletins or national shows that steer consumers to the value of hiring a UAMCC member.

Most importantly, thank you again to all our donating and associate members for your support the past year. As we reach this hallway point, know that our job is not finished and we will continue to strive for excellence in the year ahead.
If any member has any questions, or suggestions please feel free to call myself at 480-522-5227, Vice President Doug Rucker at 281-883-8470, or your membership committee chairman Chris Apple 501-580-0223.
Sincerely,

Ron Musgraves
UAMCC President

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I appreciate the fact that the association represents all mobile contractors. Helps us to see the big picture instead of our own narrow experience in one field. Thanks UAMCC

George Clarke

UAMCC Board of Directors
On behalf of the UAMCC Board of Directors:
Fellow Contractor Cleaners, Associates, Vendors, and Consumers:

As we wrap up these past few winter months and approach the busy season for many contractors I hope that all have enjoyed a blessed holiday and a prosperous new year. The beginning of this month marks a milestone one year in my term as President and the halfway point in the term for many of our Board members. I’d like to take a brief moment to update you on our progress and share some vision for 2013.

In only twelve short months, the organization has made great leaps and bounds. We are excited in such short time to have registered nearly twenty associate members, over one hundred donating members and we are nearing a total membership close to three hundred. By creating affordable payment plans and opening the doors to everyone, the UAMCC is quickly becoming a strength and resource for our industry.

Much of this would not be possible without the valuable contributions of industry leaders around the country. I’d like thank AC and Karen Lockyer of Softwash Systems for their recent invitation to Softwashapolooza in January. UAMCC was honored to attend such a fantastic and well-coordinated event and we are overwhelmed by the support we received with nearly 30 new memberships. We also were happy to attend the Pressurewasher.net event last October and are deeply grateful to our Associate Members Steve Blyth of JRC and Paul Kassander of Powerwashstore.com for their help. Working together with leaders such as these helps illustrate the commitment we have to supporting contractor education. With your continued support we believe the UAMCC will only increase our visibility and strength in the industry.

With the future looking bright for the UAMCC, allow me to highlight some of the plans we are working toward in the coming year:

• Convention: Many have been asking about this, and I would like to take the opportunity to announce preliminary plans are in place for a UAMCC convention in Houston Texas early 2014. (Stay tuned for details)

• Member Benefits: We began the year with twelve primary benefits in addition to our certification program. In 2013 we are committing to add one or more benefits each month.

• Mentor Program: Member retention has been a battle for many organizations in our industry. We believe a system that helps new contractors and allows industry veterans an opportunity to share experiences will enable both parties to grow their skills.

• Certification: Over the past 10 months we have grown a comprehensive certification program that we hope to continue to expand and improve upon. Congratulations to the many members who have taken advantage and passed their certifications!

When taking on the role of President back in 2012, I had no doubts that the leadership team elected to the Board of Directors was a talented and passionate group. That has only proven to be true time and time again over the past year. I would like to thank our entire Board as well as our vice president for all their efforts. Each of them has remained focused and committed to the goal we have set out to achieve. I hope that while all of them are proud of our accomplishments, we continue to press forward as there is still much work left to do.

The efforts of the Board have been enhanced significantly by the hiring of the UAMCC’s first full time staff person. Nichole Anglin joined our team last year and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge of the contract cleaning industry. As office administrator, Nichole has developed dozens of streamlined procedures to keep our organization accountable, manage our growing membership database and organize many of our benefits.

Over the last year we have improved communication with the public and potential customers for our contract cleaner members. Maintaining our toll free phone line and email and contacts for all our directors we have fielded several requests to verify members in the UAMCC. We all know that commercial and residential customers alike are concerned about who they hire to service their properties and we understand that raising stronger national awareness and recognition among consumers is an important way to bring increased business to our membership. As we continue to raise funds, I believe we can accomplish these goals and begin specific awareness campaigns through bulletins or national shows that steer consumers to the value of hiring a UAMCC member.

Most importantly, thank you again to all our donating and associate members for your support the past year. As we reach this hallway point, know that our job is not finished and we will continue to strive for excellence in the year ahead.
If any member has any questions, or suggestions please feel free to call myself at 480-522-5227, Vice President Doug Rucker at 281-883-8470, or your membership committee chairman Chris Apple 501-580-0223.
Sincerely,

Ron Musgraves
UAMCC President

I was just searching for info on the Houston Convention.