• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rob Huffman vs. John Tornabene--Flatwork cleaning

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here's a picture of me and Rob working on a job together. His method is old and true...my method is cutting technology at a very fast rate.

End result I blew up the Clutch and the belt on my swabby because I ran it full tilt from the start(Read directions,,huh,, whats that)

End of the day Rob and me and my 2 guys were all cleaning the old and true way......and I hated it cause I couldn't do it sitting:saai:

Attachments

• Maryland parking garage pictures 018.jpg
    Maryland parking garage pictures 018.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Maryland parking garage pictures 013.jpg
    Maryland parking garage pictures 013.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Maryland parking garage pictures 012.jpg
    Maryland parking garage pictures 012.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 77

Scott Millen

Check out John, motoring so fast he busted his ride! I'm sorry to hear about that, but I trust the old school moves were sufficient?

In my older, wiser years, I've come to realize that I have to read the directions these days.

I still mock them and find myself ignoring parts, but I read them.:rolleyes:

Could have happened to any of us, too bad it had to be you, John.

Is it hard to work on?

Rob Huffman

John did get all his equipment fixed and running. Thank goodness.

It was great to have 2 companies working together. For all those who dont think networking isnt worth it I will be the first to say EVERYONE should network. I would have passed on this job in a normal scenario but knowing John for the last couple years and trusting his knowledge with mine it was actually a very easy job to complete. Although the weather was below freezing and snowing during the course of some of the work. And some equipment failures it all went well.

My way (surface cleaner) was slower but did work out.

Thanks again John...

Scott Millen

I'm glad to hear it all worked out.

Funny how sometimes the real pains are the ones we look back on most fondly, when they turn out well.

Terry Miller

John & Rob.
Great business. Doing business with one another and helping each grow. That is an asset of the UAMCC. People who help one another are good people. Thanks for sharing.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey John, you came all the way down to Maryland and didn't even give me a call and say hi? I would have taken you out to lunch or something.

Hey Henry--I'll take you up on that one of these days. It sure will beat eating Fast Foods in the Freezing weather driving the Swabby. Would it be wrong if I put a Beer Holder on that swabby:headshakesmile-fast

Henry Bockman

Hey Henry--I'll take you up on that one of these days. It sure will beat eating Fast Foods in the Freezing weather driving the Swabby. Would it be wrong if I put a Beer Holder on that swabby:headshakesmile-fast

I don't know if it would be wrong or not but it'd be funny as HELL to watch you get a DUI for trying it..LOL

Can you picture that? Headline News At Nine, pressure washer caught drinking suds instead of making them. Stay Tuned For More Details And Photos!

Nick Campanale

Here's a picture of me and Rob working on a job together. His method is old and true...my method is cutting technology at a very fast rate.

End result I blew up the Clutch and the belt on my swabby because I ran it full tilt from the start(Read directions,,huh,, whats that)

End of the day Rob and me and my 2 guys were all cleaning the old and true way......and I hated it cause I couldn't do it sitting:saai:

I am old school, personally i feel i can move much quicker than that new technology.

There are to many obsticles in a normal cleaning situation, and you will have to use the surface cleaner anyway, to get around the poles and curb stoppers, etc..:coool: