• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cannon Foamer

cleanhoods

What do you all think of the cannon foamer?And if any of you got one let me know?I have one and stock they suck on producing foam.You have to modify them to work better and not clog so easy.Which i figured a way but i see no point in placing a mod directions unless others have one so let me know.
Marko

cleanhoods

This is kinda an example of what i got now foam wise but thicker since i changed to better soap.
Marko

Last edited:

Ken Fenner

Marko, one great thing about these forums is the ability to have a place not only to learn but to share. It would go a long way towards bettering this thread if you could share here what you have learned and offer some guidance to someone that is intrigued by your post.

cleanhoods

Lookes good Marko:Smiley-2010::Smiley-2010::Smiley-2010:

how did it do on the grease??

Not bad at all but this is one of those home town grillls easy grease though.I still have a little figuring to do on a mixure out for cerain jobs you know xx amount chinese xx amount mexican.Here is some before and afters.
Marko

Last edited:

cleanhoods

Marko, one great thing about these forums is the ability to have a place not only to learn but to share. It would go a long way towards bettering this thread if you could share here what you have learned and offer some guidance to someone that is intrigued by your post.

What do you mean Ken? What would you like to know just ask.
Marko

Ken Fenner

I would like to know more about the soap you are using, the pH, and the modifications to the foaming nozzle that you made. I've been interested in foaming for awhile as well as formulas but I always run into a problem with the pH of the chems.