• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Member benefit

Randy Borio

Any of you that are Facebook friends with Carlos Gonzales, EnviroBioCleaner, Robert Caberto, or myself might have noticed the pictures of the fire clean-up that happened earlier this week for Servpro Disaster Recovery. They called 8 contractors (none of them called back) they were referred to me by Jim Hamilton (member here). After talking with the operations manager I found out they use pressure washing contractors on a regular basis. I talked to Robert Caberto and we agreed to work together on this project. Long story short the UAMCC is now on the preferred list for this operations team. Donating members will be the first on the referral list. So one job with them could more that pay your membership. All I ask is when you get a call PLEASE return the call, and if you tell them you will take the job remember they have major time restrictions. Usually 48 hours from call to service. I will be posting more information soon.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
That's awesome. I look forward to working with them. I've just posted about associations in my new blog. It's in the window cleaning section of this forum. Take a look and share your thoughts with me please.

Steven Mendez

Nice job Randy. would love to see it go country wide and hook up with the local serve pro in my area and get some work.

Last edited:

Randy Borio

That's the game plan Steven. The team I'm talking about in this post serves the mid-west area. But they talk. And if we all continue to service the accounts.........