• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Friendswood Texas Metal Roof Cleaning

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Last week we cleaned the metal roof on this home located in Friendswood Texas. We used a 2% Bleach Solution followed by a Bleach Wash bath and the results were great. The Customer was extremely pleased.

Attachments

• before pressure washing houston.jpg
    before pressure washing houston.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 27
  • after pressure washing houston.jpg
    after pressure washing houston.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 26
  • before metal roof cleaning houston.jpg
    before metal roof cleaning houston.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26
  • after metal roof cleaning friendswood.jpg
    after metal roof cleaning friendswood.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 27
Did yall soft wash the roof. Did you use any pressure and if so did you walk on the roof. I am just asking I ran in to one and used pressure it was a light color roof like that I had to be carefull so my feet prints would not show. Just curious to see how you do it.

So yall used a pressure washer on the roof. I always wondered would that soft wash system work on a metal roof. I guess those outdated fossil fuel consuming pressure washer still have a place other than flat work. Hey this is just my second year. Soft wash you got to hand it too them it is a great marketing plane. A couple of thousand on a rig then a little more on a class than certifaction then on the product. I think the guy is brilliant that is capitalism at its finest.