• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Questions from Customers

Matthew Pate

I concur Bill, What I am saying is that if a customer dont want bleach. I offer something else. On metal roofs yall wash those off of ladders so you dont get on the roof. And use only bleach I would like to know more about that. And do you apply it with a different pump. I am about to buy a gas air comp,with a diaphram pump to do this. Just need help with it for my metal roofs. In my area there are a lot of metal roofs with pine trees in the yard. Trying to get a game plane on that.

I was not pointing you out by any means, we used to not use bleach at all and it would take us hours to clean a house then we went to round tables and talked to other contractors and decided to give it a try and we are able to work 5 - 6 times faster. I was only trying to point it out to help you increase your profit sorry for any mis understanding

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hi AC!!
Jomax may be a bleach brand, but it is also a house wash that they ask you to add bleach on the directions sold at box stores

Chris Apple

I keep it simple...

We use a soap that has a bleach in it to be sure it kills all of the mildew.

I'm not disrespectful but I try to say it with a tone of what else would we use?

Charlie Soden

Contributing Member
Honesty is the best policy. Some ask about what we use for decks and I tell them. What the customer needs to hear is how you plan to protect their property, dilute the mixtures and rinse their plants and surroundings.

If you aren't using bleach in your housewash you are wasting time and most likely giving your customers a lower quality job.

Yea I need help thanks for asking. Would I be better off using a air diaphram pump with a tank to appply my SH. Are just down stream it. And use what with it Simple cherry, Green wash or what

I was not pointing you out by any means, we used to not use bleach at all and it would take us hours to clean a house then we went to round tables and talked to other contractors and decided to give it a try and we are able to work 5 - 6 times faster. I was only trying to point it out to help you increase your profit sorry for any mis understanding
Hey man no sweat we are all adults here. 5-6 times faster i got to check into that. thanks for your input thats why i am here.

the reason i am focused in on the metal roofs is their was a big push about 10 years ago in this area on them roofs. So people want them cleaned now. I guess they thought they were maintance free. I got some boat houses with metal roofs too on the water. Got any thing for that that would be safe on the lake.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
lol, with Cameron and Chris. Nice signature Jacob. Buy an xjet and play with it. Might be all you need. You need the direct spray systems (like your air) for strong mixes not necessarily what you will need.

Jay Rissler

I keep it simple...

We use a soap that has a bleach in it to be sure it kills all of the mildew.

I'm not disrespectful but I try to say it with a tone of what else would we use?

This has always been my way of doing it.

Do you want a clean house that will stay clean longer, Maam?

Then this is the solution you will WANT us to use!!!

Tony Evans

Board of Director
If I get those calls where they don't want me using bleach I try to educate them as to why we use it and how it isn't the death dealing chemical they've been told. If they still insist I let them know they should look for another cleaner. They called me because the wanted a pro and they certainly wouldn't go to a doctor and tell him how to treat them would they?