• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Questions from Customers

Gene Beck

When customers ask I tell them we don't use bleach. And we don't. We use 12% sodium hypochlorite. It's the active ingredient in bleach and that is purer without the additives household bleach has. FYI."bleach" was originally a trade name like "scotch tape" "aspirin" etc. I tell them that's it's environmently safe and that it starts turning to salt upon contact with oxygen. I also mention it's value as a algacide. Never lost a customer by being honest

When customers ask I tell them we don't use bleach. And we don't. We use 12% sodium hypochlorite. It's the active ingredient in bleach and that is purer without the additives household bleach has. FYI."bleach" was originally a trade name like "scotch tape" "aspirin" etc. I tell them that's it's environmently safe and that it starts turning to salt upon contact with oxygen. I also mention it's value as a algacide. Never lost a customer by being honest[/QUOTE

Thats right never thought of it that way. Thanks man

Jim Durda

I have been trying to find a way to explain all this and this thread helps greatly.I do the landscaping work for the local water company and they use 15% Sh to treat the drinking water for bacteria.Is this something that might help sway an opinion that it isn't bad?Let them know that it is widely used and safe for the environment when used properly.