Thread: Roberts Rules of Order

Default Roberts Rules of Order

Can someone please post Roberts Rules of Order since they relate to and are referred to in the bylaws?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Roberts Rules of Order

Its pretty verbose, my copy is 705 pages long. You can probably get a copy at your local library if youd like to review...its a pretty boring read though hah!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charlie Soden
    Apex DeckSavers
    Raleigh NC Deck Cleaning and Staining
    Deck and Fence Refinishing
    919-302-1523

<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Man that's one big set of orders. lol
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC Vice President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Seriously? Now we are going to look for deviations from Robert's rules of Order?

What's next a necktie drawing to see if our ties are right?

There comes a point when fault finding becomes absurd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Default Roberts Rules of Order

It's the world we live in Tony.

By the way my wife tied my tie, so that's not on me...

See what I just did there?
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

When one goes from making claims that the BoD are lining their pockets with the proceeds from the org one day, then asking solid questions about the Bylaws the next, then moves on to investigate whether the BOD is following Roberts Rules of Order correctly it's hard to take anymore questions seriously.

You guys have shown good faith in answering any and all relevant questions to the best of your ability. This has just become a witch hunt.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

It's a damn shame that all this BS is going on. But it's like Chris said " It's the world we live in ". This kind of BS is everywhere in every industry. Like I said, It's a damn shame.

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    270-366-5254

I thought I opened the meeting take role call and then Ron talks the rest of the time, you mean there's a different way??????......................................JUS T KIDDING!!!!!!!!!.......Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    When one goes from making claims that the BoD are lining their pockets with the proceeds from the org one day, then asking solid questions about the Bylaws the next, then moves on to investigate whether the BOD is following Roberts Rules of Order correctly it's hard to take anymore questions seriously.

You guys have shown good faith in answering any and all relevant questions to the best of your ability. This has just become a witch hunt.
    By the By.......Wheres My Envelope?????? Hahahaha!!!!!!.........No Seriously............I buss me up!!!

• Thread Information