• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roberts Rules of Order

Charlie Soden

Contributing Member
Its pretty verbose, my copy is 705 pages long. You can probably get a copy at your local library if youd like to review...its a pretty boring read though hah!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362193076565.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362193076565.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 54

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Seriously? Now we are going to look for deviations from Robert's rules of Order?

What's next a necktie drawing to see if our ties are right?

There comes a point when fault finding becomes absurd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
When one goes from making claims that the BoD are lining their pockets with the proceeds from the org one day, then asking solid questions about the Bylaws the next, then moves on to investigate whether the BOD is following Roberts Rules of Order correctly it's hard to take anymore questions seriously.

You guys have shown good faith in answering any and all relevant questions to the best of your ability. This has just become a witch hunt.

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
It's a damn shame that all this BS is going on. But it's like Chris said " It's the world we live in ". This kind of BS is everywhere in every industry. Like I said, It's a damn shame.

Guy Blackmon

I thought I opened the meeting take role call and then Ron talks the rest of the time, you mean there's a different way??????......................................JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!.......Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Guy Blackmon

When one goes from making claims that the BoD are lining their pockets with the proceeds from the org one day, then asking solid questions about the Bylaws the next, then moves on to investigate whether the BOD is following Roberts Rules of Order correctly it's hard to take anymore questions seriously.

You guys have shown good faith in answering any and all relevant questions to the best of your ability. This has just become a witch hunt.

By the By.......Wheres My Envelope?????? Hahahaha!!!!!!.........No Seriously............I buss me up!!!