Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone ever Downs Stream

Default Re: Anyone ever Downs Stream

Doug, I downstreamed from the gun one time. I couldn't pull strong enough chems through 500 feet of hose, even with my Super Suds Sucker, for cleaning this really dirty boat house that I couldn't get close to. Carried three gallons of my house wash mix to the end of the pier and sprayed. Worked like a champ!
    David Styles
    High Tide Exterior Cleaning Solutions
    St. Augustine, FL 32095

http://hightidecleaning.com/
    www.facebook.com/HighTideCleaning

As a matter of fact I won my xjet from the UAMCC at the Charleston round table in 2010. Paid for my membership right there :)
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Apple View Post
    As a matter of fact I won my xjet from the UAMCC at the Charleston round table in 2010. Paid for my membership right there :)
    That's funny Chris! I had been given that x-jet and was looking for a good door prize to guess out at Charleston. Glad it went to a good home. LOL
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Never Tried it

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Apple View Post
    Doug

I did a head to head comparison on a drivit building wash a few weeks ago.

Downstreaming straight bleach at the gun wasn't nearly as strong as using the xjet. In the past I would've used a roof pump for this building wash, but since I dont have one now the xjet saved our bacon.

We have been using the downstreamer at the gun to put down degreaser. It works great for that. It saves a lot of time and we dont have to deal with a pump up sprayer.

Everything else is downstreamed from the truck.
    Same here Chris.
    Do you like d.s 'Ing degreaser at gun? We just use the xjet so we can get a stronger concentration. Dumpster pads can get pretty nasty.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

It's not as strong as the xjet, but still works good. Mainly I'm just trying to keep it as simple as possible.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

We use 100ft of tubing on our xjet. You can also tape or Velcro it to your gun and or hose for less hassle. I don't know why they only come with 10ft of hose.
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

You can also install the non adjustable xjet onto your lance with a qc for any tip and a qc for the tubing. Then it's any pressure you want and you can drop the tubing when not in use. Remember to turn the valve off or it will siphon drain.
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

I am old school and with the Doctor on this one.

I like your idea of mixing a 15 and putting it on wheels.

Jay R.
    FullBlast Pressure Washing
    Central, PA
    House Apartment Condo Parking Garage Power Pressure washing Harrisburg Camp Hill Middletown Hershey Palmyra PA 17111 17110 17109
    No-pressure shingle roof cleaning washing Dillsburg Mount Holly Springs Mechanicsburg Daulphin PA Pennsylvania 17050 17055
    Concrete hot water washing commercial power washer cleaners Newville Carlisle 17013 Shippensburg Chambersburg Greencastle Waynesboro PA 17065 17011

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information