Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Networking With Other Washers In Your Service Area - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Networking With Other Washers In Your Service Area

Default Re: Networking With Other Washers In Your Service Area

That's a great testimonial Tony & the way a true Professional does business.

Here in NC we have a tight little group of Contractors that share leads and information back and forth all across the State. If one of us gets a lead on work that is not feasible for us to do because of distance, knowledge, or equipment we pass it to one of the others in our network that can do the job.

Working together benefits everyone.

A great example of this happened just a few minutes ago. I got a request for estimate from our website. The request came from another State hundreds of miles away. We certainly can't travel that far for a roof wash. So I passed it to another contractor in that area.....A UAMCC Member.

Membership & Networking.....It Works For All Of Us.

Network with competitors? I'd like to buy out my top 2 lol.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Contributing Member No Posting

I wish we could work together more here in Florida, instead of being so cutthroat and trying to lowball each other. Everyone is so greedy (mostly in Lake County) and keep lowering their prices thinking they are going to get all the jobs in the county. If we could just stick together and ask higher prices, we would get them once customers realized they won't get a better rate if they shop around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

-JOSH DAVIS
    License To WAsh
    910-843-3354 Office
    910-805-8176 Cell
    License To wash is a professional pressure washing company,
    that offers a fantastic roof cleaning service in Ocala, The Villages, Inverness, Crystal River, Dunnellon, and Gainesville, FL!

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Roof%2...0Signature.png

I network with Competitors on a Regular Basis. Three of them are members here

We have given and received work from our "competition". We have a business model we stick to pretty well so when work comes from outside that model we have a couple of companies we refer it to. In last 30 days my "competition" has closed a 300k sqft parking garage and a 150k sqft pking lot. Could we have done job? Probably but at this time it doesn't fit model. We also refer work outside are usual service area. In return we get referals but more important we generate goodwill in our local industry. We also promote unity in our area which helps keep prices stabilized, provides a local network for sharing informatin

Great thread.. All of us should get along for all of the above reasons.... I like the stabilized pricing the best !!
    Building Wash NC
    Michael England
    336-242-4583

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information