Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Roof Cleaning Trailer Floor

Thread: Roof Cleaning Trailer Floor

Default Roof Cleaning Trailer Floor

Installed the new floor in the trailer today!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Roof Cleaning Trailer Floor

That looks great Lee, tell us more about the coating?
    Charlie Soden
    Apex DeckSavers
    Raleigh NC Deck Cleaning and Staining
    Deck and Fence Refinishing
    919-302-1523

<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

well originally I had put down a bedlinner type material, but the mix would drip or splash and make its way to the leaf springs somehow.. So I got this flooring, which is a vinyl flooring that comes in many designs, like the black and white checkerboard you usually see in race trailers.. This roll came in a 8x12' roll, so it basically covered the entire floor of the trailer. Now, if there is any spill of roof mix it will only have one way to go, out the back! ( Hopefully we can stop it before is get out of the trailer) They sell it in the back of homedepot and can cut to any length.. I think everything together was only 50$

Contributing Member No Posting

That's awesome. I wonder if that would work on my open trailer. What section of Home Depot is that in? Is it meant for trailers, or is it intended for garage floors or something?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

-JOSH DAVIS
    License To WAsh
    910-843-3354 Office
    910-805-8176 Cell
    License To wash is a professional pressure washing company,
    that offers a fantastic roof cleaning service in Ocala, The Villages, Inverness, Crystal River, Dunnellon, and Gainesville, FL!

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Roof%2...0Signature.png

Its in the back of home depot, behind the mock kitchens in the carpet department.. They have small rolls in 8x12' then they have 300' rolls they can cut.. I honestly don't know how it would work on a open trailer.. I think its made for doing garage floors and enclosed race trailers.. But I would definitely check it out! It's a inexpensive way to keep your axle safe..

The DANCE floor!

Great Job!

AC
    Check Out The Family Of SoftWash Systems Chemicals On Facebook!

• Thread Information