• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Great Site!

neps.us

I own a painting company in New England and was absolutley clueless about pressure washing a year ago. I then read as many Ken Fenner threads as possible )on another forum) and now I'm only kinda clueless. I am looking forward to reading more info from you guys and asking some stupid questions.

Have a great New Year!

topcoat

Contributing Member
Welcome, Chris. Nice to see you over here. I will put in a word with Fenner to make sure he never sets up a section for paint companies over here. He needs to keep the painters diluted among the washing masses. Glad to see someone here finally who knows as much about washing as me. :yes:

Jeff LeCours

I own a painting company in New England and was absolutley clueless about pressure washing a year ago. I then read as many Ken Fenner threads as possible )on another forum) and now I'm only kinda clueless. I am looking forward to reading more info from you guys and asking some stupid questions.

Have a great New Year!

Welcome Chris. hey see you are from Hanover. I am was born & raised in Randolph

the only stupid question is the one you don't ask

neps.us

Thanks Scott!

Nice to meet you Jeff. I'm a transplant from the northshore. My wife grew up on the south shore and she told me where I had to live. How long has it been since you've been to Randolph? The gangs and the voilence has gotten bad there.

The marketing section here is awsome! .....I think I'll be camping out for a while there ...thanks!

Ken Fenner

Welcome aboard, Chris! Now if you can just forget everything you read from that Fenner guy, you may have a fighting chance. Good to see you here. Where is the rest of the crew from PTalk? Topcoat Scott is here.

plainpainter

I am up on the northshore - where you from exactly? I loved that picture of the factory paint store - Eaglo and Han**** paint signs - man what an era. I have some photos of a downtown hardware store - now long gone - with a touraine paint sign hanging in front. And there is a ben moore dealer up here - that still has their eaglo sign up!

neps.us

Welcome aboard, Chris! Now if you can just forget everything you read from that Fenner guy, you may have a fighting chance. Good to see you here. Where is the rest of the crew from PTalk? Topcoat Scott is here.

Thanks Ken. I'm glad I finally tracked you down. I missed reading your threads. I am not telling a soul on PT about this place. This is like a slice of heaven. Thanks again.

neps.us

I am up on the northshore - where you from exactly? I loved that picture of the factory paint store - Eaglo and Han**** paint signs - man what an era. I have some photos of a downtown hardware store - now long gone - with a touraine paint sign hanging in front. And there is a ben moore dealer up here - that still has their eaglo sign up!

Hanover ....are you talking about the Factory Paint Store link? They just remodeled that one a few years ago. Good bunch of guys there.

Jeff LeCours

Thanks Scott!

Nice to meet you Jeff. I'm a transplant from the northshore. My wife grew up on the south shore and she told me where I had to live. How long has it been since you've been to Randolph? The gangs and the voilence has gotten bad there.

The marketing section here is awsome! .....I think I'll be camping out for a while there ...thanks!

Moved out of Randolph 96/97. I was born there in 1961 and lived there all my childhood and teens. I move around but always end up coming back to the home town. My parents lived there until late 1997. I loved growing up on the southshore. I have been back a few times to see my buddies

I was a union steel painter did plenty of work around the Northshore. Steel painting and sandblasting in the union from 83 - 95. did a lot of over passes and some power plants up the Northshore and every where else.

Hell Randolph has always been a kind of crazy town, to bad you say its having problem. All the drugs and gangs must of come over from Brockton, that town has been nuts for a couple decades

I have had some fun in Hanover, with some of those hanover girls :yes::coool:LOL

Welcome to the UAMMC board jump on in. You can make some money up north adding pressure washing to your paint biz

neps.us

Moved out of Randolph 96/97. I was born there in 1961 and lived there all my childhood and teens. I move around but always end up coming back to the home town. My parents lived there until late 1997. I loved growing up on the southshore. I have been back a few times to see my buddies

I was a union steel painter did plenty of work around the Northshore. Steel painting and sandblasting in the union from 83 - 95. did a lot of over passes and some power plants up the Northshore and every where else.

Hell Randolph has always been a kind of crazy town, to bad you say its having problem. All the drugs and gangs must of come over from Brockton, that town has been nuts for a couple decades

I have had some fun in Hanover, with some of those hanover girls :yes::coool:LOL

Welcome to the UAMMC board jump on in. You can make some money up north adding pressure washing to your paint biz

Mostly people from Dorchester.

I'm happy to say my wife is from Whitman and not Hanover ..hahaha

topcoat

Contributing Member
hahahaha, I don't blame you, Chris. Half the PW'ing companies here probably appreciate that as well.

Painters appreciate it too. Its a "dont ask, dont tell" policy at this point. Chris is right, this is like a vacation. Great place for no nonsense contractor interaction.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director

Have a great New Year!

I guess you had to read the milk before you get to the meat. :headshakesmile-fast

Seriously though, how much did Ken pay you to make this post :pukey::biggrin:

Tony Shelton

I guess you had to read the milk before you get to the meat. :headshakesmile-fast

Seriously though, how much did Ken pay you to make this post :pukey::biggrin:

Wait a minute--------

Garth Brooks = Chris Gaines

Ken Fenner = Chris Toscano ??????:Smiley-2147:

Terry Miller

Welcome Chris,
Painters are welcome as PWing is what many of us do also. It is great to have a no nonsense place to visit. Ask away and share your ideas.

neps.us

Tony,
I didnt want to get banned within my first 20 posts so I figured a little ass smooching to the Grand Pooba might help.

Dont worry, you'll figure out soon enough that I'm not half as smart as Mr. Fenner......

.................... Ken....I still havent seen that check yet ....when did you mail it?

Tony Shelton

Tony,
I didnt want to get banned within my first 20 posts so I figured a little ass smooching to the Grand Pooba might help.

Dont worry, you'll figure out soon enough that I'm not half as smart as Mr. Fenner......

.................... Ken....I still havent seen that check yet ....when did you mail it?

Welcome aboard!

You got to admit though, you layered that on so thick it lines were running down my monitor......and you call yourself a painter?

Lots of thin layers my friend, lots of thin layers!!!

Welcome again, I'll probably be picking your brain soon with questions about painting. First about how to get my Titan up and running again!