• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

FREE 5th Annual Midwest Cleaning Conference - don't miss out

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Re: 5th Annual Midwest Window Cleaning Conference - don't let the name fool you

The event is not cancelled. Try re registering thru the Eventbrite page.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

More good news - we will have Jerry from Sirocco Systems doing his pressure washer bulletproofing class at the event this year. You aren't going to find the lineup of speakers we have or topics at any other event this year. You owe it to yourself to make it to Iowa in July and get a top notch education with equally top notch networking.

Last edited:

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Craig Harrison will be at the Iowa event to help you learn how to add a new revenue stream to your business. Thanks Craig.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Craig Harrison will be at the Iowa event to help you learn how to add a new revenue stream to your business. Thanks Craig.

Craig in Iowa

Text me for info on Milwaukee event. 480-522-5227

Tony Evans

Board of Director

OK I have a big surprise. We have a pressure cleaning class taught by none other than Mr Doug Rucker happening the day before the event.
He will have space for 10 students for the 4 hr class to be held in Des Moines at a location given to the students upon registration. The cost is $225 per student. To register simply contact me and I will provide the details for you. Remember there is only space for 10 students.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Here's the description of the class from Doug - Hey Guys, we will be covering everything i can in 4 hours on residential House Washing and possibly some Roof cleaning as well. This will be actual training at a house, not class room...I 'll show you everything from how to estimate a house wash, to setting up, and then I'll actually show you how I clean a house. The house we have picked out has a little bit of everything, even a wood deck. Soft Washing w dedicated pump, down streaming, x jetting, we'll go over it all. I am limiting it to 10 people so that EVERYONE has a chance to participate that wants too, as well as have time to answer a lot of questions.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

For those still wondering what the event is all about it's pretty simple. We are providing an educational event that is free to contractors. We can do this because of our generous sponsors. This will be an event where window cleaners, pressure washers, soft washers, roof cleaners, janitorial companies, and anyone else looking to expand their business can get hands on help in doing so.
You won't find this lineup of speakers at any other event this year. Don't miss the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the cleaning industry.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Thanks to our newest sponsor - EBC. Thanks Carlos.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Who wants to win a surface cleaner? Southside Equipment is giving away this one at the event. Plus register to win the skid they are giving away in 2014 here
Thanks Russ!

Tony Evans

Board of Director

I have confirmed our first international sponsor. Aqua Fleet Solutions will be attending the Iowa event. Thanks Mike!

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

That's great Tony, looking forward to seeing Mike in IOWA

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Soap Warehouse has joined our growing list of sponsors! Thanks Linda! They are donating a $100 gift card as a drawing for the event as well as sending some chemical samples for use during the demos during the event.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I just expanded the room block for the event. If you need a room I'd suggest booking one now if you want to stay at the event hotel. It's $99.95 a night with shuttle service to the airport. If you are planning on bringing your rig and don't want to fight traffic each morning I'd call this week.

Last edited:

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I just expanded the room block for the event. If you need a room I'd suggest booking one now if you want to stay at the event hotel. It's $99.95 a night with shuttle service to the airport. If you are planning on bringing your rig and don't want to fight traffic each morning I'd call this week.

Call where???