• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

FREE 5th Annual Midwest Cleaning Conference - don't miss out

Tony Evans

Board of Director
This will be for window cleaners, soft washers, roof cleaners, and pressure washers. We have some of the best guys in both the window cleaning and pressure washing industries attending and doing How To sessions this year. I've set up a Facebook event page here where you can find the location information. I will be updating it with an itinerary and list of speakers in the next couple weeks as well as our sponsors. So who's ready for the educational event of the summer?

Here's the current list of sponsors as of June 20th -
J Racenstein, IPC, Reach Higher Ground, Power Wash Store, Southside Equipment, Front 9 Restoration, Sirocco Systems, EBC, Aqua Fleet Solutions, Soap Warehouse, ABC Window Cleaning Supply

Last edited:

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Re: 5th Annual Midwest Window Cleaning Conference - don't let the name fool you

Looking forward to attending, I know those who went last year picked up some great tips. It was quite a site to see Ron in action...just amazing! (I bet he could sell ice to an Eskimo.)

Tony Evans

Board of Director

IPC is donating a HydroClean indoor wfp system for the event. You must sign up at their table for the drawing. Thanks IPC!
Hydro Clean - 6.jpg

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Just confirmed that JRC will be donating a 15ft wfp complete with hose and brush that we will do a drawing for at the event. JRC will have a table at the event so you can sign up for the drawing there. Drawing times will be announced later. Thanks JRC!
JRC shorty pole.jpg

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Paul and the Power Wash Store are giving all attendees of the Midwest event an extra chance in the drawing for the Dragon Skid! Thanks Paul!
Dragon Skid.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Evans

Board of Director

I'm thrilled to announce that Jason Evers will be speaking on the subject, Networking Your Way to the Top with a break away session entitled Facebook is Just for Kids.
In case you don't know much about Jason here's a link to let you see just what he brings to the event -
http://www.dynamickeynotespeakers.com/

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Reach Higher Ground has generously donated a ProRinse DI system to the event. I will be adding this to the drawing of the WFP so this means one lucky attendee will walk away with a complete pure water set up from the event. Thanks RGH!
ProRinse.jpg

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Lots of demos or How To sessions this year. We'll have great sessions from Paul Kassander with his set up at the show, Jason Hatch will be doing a cool side by side demo comparing sectional ladders to extension ladders. Paul Shouse a window cleaner from KC will be showing How To use the IPC screen cleaner, and there will be How To sessions on wfps and pure water systems.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Just confirmed that our own Bill Booz will be doing two different safety presentations at the event. One Friday and one Saturday. More info to come. Thank you Bill!

Tony Evans

Board of Director

On Friday AC Lockyer will be doing a presentation on "How to Write a Winning Commercial Proposal" He's taking time out of his vacation to fly in for this. Thank you very much AC!

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors

Thank you Tony!! These events are great ways to network, and earn free training hours from qualified pros!!

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

I am hoping to make this one...missed it last year and really wanted to go

Tony Evans

Board of Director

We will have our very own Ron Musgraves doing a presentation on the topic "Commercial Sales 500 Companies & Property Management" in addition he will be doing a special discussion before the event for any interested attendees. Thanks Ron!

AC Lockyer

UAMCC Associate Member

Register to win a complete SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid System at the UAMCC event TBD in 2014.
You MUST register here to be eligable for the drawing, http://www.instantpresenter.com/PIID=EB59DD828848
NO purchase required. This is a FREE drawing.
Come to any UAMCC or National Cleaning Expos event between now and the give away and you can earn EXTRA / MULTIPLE entry cards to be completed and turned into the drawing.
Someone will walk away with a NEW SoftWash Systems Cradle Skid System in 2014!
Thanks UAMCC!
AC

Label-SoftWash-CradleSkid-Back-800.jpg

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Awesome AC. That answers the question I just asked on the other thread. Thanks. One more reason to make the Midwest event.

Tony Evans

Board of Director

I've updated speaker and topic info for the event. Please register at the Eventbrite page if you haven't done so yet. We still have space but it's not unlimited even though the money you will make from the info could be. :wink:

Tony Evans

Board of Director

Yes it's free to contractors thanks to the support of generous sponsors

I got an email today saying the event was canceled. Is the event canceled? and if not how do I re-register?

Anyone else get a cancellation letter?