• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Equipment leasing

Jeff LeCours

I have leased some of my equipment in the past. Whole trailer set ups and was happy I could lease it at the time because I didnt have the money to buy it outright

The company I have used I don't mind recomending. They were pretty easy to use for me and the vendor who I bought the equipment off

Its Chesterfield Finacial Corp Leasing

I have this number for them if anyone is thinking about leasing in the future, you might want to check them out. 636-532-2827 this a billing question # but they can transfer you I'm sure

I have never dealt with any of the other leasing companies but like I said these people were easy to work with

Carlos Gonzales

I know that distributors also offering very competitive leasing programs also...couple come to mind....Bob, Pete, Russ, Tom, Mark, Robert and many more.

Alexy

I leased from Pacific Financial and I have to say it was the WORST EXPERIENCE of MY LIFE. DO NOT LEASE from them.

Jeff LeCours

I leased from Pacific Financial and I have to say it was the WORST EXPERIENCE of MY LIFE. DO NOT LEASE from them.

Alexy,

what kind of problems did you have with them. I would think leasing is pretty basic stuff. I set it up and just pay my bill and thats all theres been to it

Carlos Gonzales

With banks tightening their belt on "who gets what" I would think it would be more difficult to get approved for a leasing deal. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Chad Johnson

I have leased some of my equipment in the past. Whole trailer set ups and was happy I could lease it at the time because I didnt have the money to buy it outright

The company I have used I don't mind recomending. They were pretty easy to use for me and the vendor who I bought the equipment off

Its Chesterfield Finacial Corp Leasing

I have this number for them if anyone is thinking about leasing in the future, you might want to check them out. 636-532-2827 this a billing question # but they can transfer you I'm sure

I have never dealt with any of the other leasing companies but like I said these people were easy to work with

Did they have any stipulations as far as how long you had to be in business to get approved or anything else?
Just curious.

Alexy

Alexy,

what kind of problems did you have with them. I would think leasing is pretty basic stuff. I set it up and just pay my bill and thats all theres been to it
They base the taxes on the full lease value not the actual price of the equipment.
They do not pay the property taxes on the equipment.

They will ignore any legal request you send them for documents on the lease and have no point of contact for your lease once it is esablished just a cusomer service number that is who ever picks the phone up.

They do not allow any early buy out

Jbruno

That's the company I have for my "lease" (chesterfield)... I put the quotes, because it actually is a lease to own that I got a few years ago... last payment is $1 and I own it...

ECS MARK

We work with numerous different Leasing Companies.

The key is matching the customer to the right leasing company
I have not seen applicants scrutinized any closer than they were
a year or two ago.

Remember: Always read the fine print before signing!
If you have questions get the answers before signing.