• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Stuff like this is hurting our industry!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Henry, thats no where near the guy who sells the book and cold water for 8000.00

By the way he sold 22 in 2004, ad that up....SICK

Beth Borrego

Beth Borrego

Guys, Henry just posted about the hack on his BBS as not to put it on this one. The link Henry has here is not the hack he was reffering to.

Henry, this guy was called out on some other BBS's early on and I actually bought the book just so I could give a TRUE assessment. It is chock full of hackness.

Michael, we get that. No one mistook the link for the hack. However since those not registered had to register to see it, it became pointless to those who chose not to register.

Here is the edited link... pressurewashingsecrets.com
Just add the www. in front of it in your browser to complete the URL.
This is how it appeared over there.

Beth

Carlos Gonzales

I registered over there last year but did not take the necessary time to check the BBS out....however I went over there recently ...Henry...you have good site over there. Good topics

Henry Bockman

Please don't. Let's not spread more BS stuff like this on the net than is already there. That's why I put the link to my site so people wouldn't bash this guy or post more BS like that online.

Beth, please edit your post that you copied from my site. This is an Org's BBS, I don't think they should have stuff like this on their BBS. It cheapens the org's bbs.

Sorry TT team, I never intended people to post stuff about that thread on here, that's why I listed the link to another site.

For those of you that wish to discuss it on my site, your welcome to do so but don't post content from his site. I don't want to continue the spread of bad information on the internet. Their is plenty out there already!

Beth Borrego

Please don't. Let's not spread more BS stuff like this on the net than is already there. That's why I put the link to my site so people wouldn't bash this guy or post more BS like that online.

Beth, please edit your post that you copied from my site. This is an Org's BBS, I don't think they should have stuff like this on their BBS. It cheapens the org's bbs.

Sorry TT team, I never intended people to post stuff about that thread on here, that's why I listed the link to another site.

For those of you that wish to discuss it on my site, your welcome to do so but don't post content from his site. I don't want to continue the spread of bad information on the internet. Their is plenty out there already!

I'm not the one who brought the subject up in the first place. You began the thread on this BBS, but somehow you doing it is not the same thing as others adding to it. I didn't post an active URL, engines won't link it, it's not a big deal. I'm not editing it. I didn't do anything wrong. A couple people even said they would not comment due to not wanting to register for another site.

Beth

Carlos Gonzales

I'm not the one who brought the subject up in the first place. You began the thread on this BBS, but somehow you doing it is not the same thing as others adding to it. I didn't post an active URL, engines won't link it, it's not a big deal. I'm not editing it. I didn't do anything wrong. A couple people even said they would not comment due to not wanting to register for another site.

Beth

Beths post stays...she didn't do anything. Lets move on!!

That's the problem with the bbs side of things in this industry. Too many with personal and political agendas who aren't really interested in advancing anything other than themselves or their financial interests.

It's time to move past all the negative history for the greater good of our industry.

Hacks will always exist as they do in almost all forms of business. But we've got to accept that and move past it.

Our goal should be to make sure they're the minority and they stay that way.

Some of those with strong opinions about doing this should consider putting their money where their mouths are and donate to the cause, since this business/industry is their livelihood.

I'm sure some will roll their eyes and look down on me for bringing it up and that's OK, but until all of us here have done what we can to advance our industry, we haven't given it 100%. For a few, that means investing time (and money), but for the majority it means financial and intellectual support.

Put past differences aside and take care of what takes care of us.

Thanks,
Don

Last edited:

Carlos Gonzales

Henry..thank you for your concern regarding the negative publicity. I was over on your site and clicked through to the site you mentioned. Yea, the guy is out of touch!

It's all good everyone....time to launch an org!!!

Ken Fenner

That's the problem with the bbs side of things in this industry. Too many with personal and political agendas who aren't really interested in advancing anything other than themselves or their financial interests.

It's time to move past all the negative history for the greater good of our industry.

Hacks will always exist as they do in almost all forms of business. But we've got to accept that and move past it.

Some of those with strong opinions about doing this should consider putting their money where their mouths are and donate to the cause, since this business/industry is their livelihood.

I'm sure some will roll their eyes and look down on me for bringing it up and that's OK, but until all of us here have done what we can to advance our industry, we haven't given it 100%. For a few, that means investing time (and money), but for the majority it means financial and intellectual support.

Thanks,
Don

Don, you bring up great points. The UAMCC is an entity that will help those that choose to participate. Personalities should be put aside for the greater good.

Business owners that become members will benefit not only from what can be shared but through the power of unity can make things happen.

Many of us will not have the financial means to dominate search engines but if we all throw in a couple dollars (via membership) we will achieve that on a national scale. How many job leads does your company miss because your website does not rank nationally for generic search terms?

Many of us cannot get large scale commercial accounts because we are unable or unwilling to travel five states to get them. Collectively we can cover a ton of ground with government and big business.

One of us walking into our local congressman's office to make a stink about drought restrictions or workmen's comp classification is unlikely to get immediate results. Hundreds of us pounding doors on a national scale? That will get noticed.

Individually we can call, write, fax, or direct mail all we want but very few will have the dollars to market on the scale they may want to. Through the UAMCC and its alliances with a direct marketing firm, programs like Wash With Us, and the credibility to tap into media resources we can actually make a difference in broad scale public perception. Isn't that what we all want.. to leave behind the weekend warriors, the lowballers, the people that think they can just write a "How To" guide without the right experience or credentials?

We on the transition team have watched the political maneuvering, the he-said/she-said stuff and the positioning based on whether or not they like members of the team. Honestly, we are over it. This thing is happening. This industry is ready for a change and many good people have given the UAMCC the lattitude to get the ball rolling. And for that.. we thank you.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Thanks,
Don

Way to many Don