• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rust Stain Removal

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Removed these Fertilizer Rust Stains today in Katy Texas which is located near Houston, using the BARC from Front 9 restoration.

Attachments

• before fertilzer rust stains removed houston.jpg
    before fertilzer rust stains removed houston.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 47
  • after fertilizer rust stains removed Houston (tx (2).jpg
    after fertilizer rust stains removed Houston (tx (2).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 44
  • before fertilizer rust stains removed houston tx.jpg
    before fertilizer rust stains removed houston tx.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 45
  • after fertilizer rust stains removed houston texas.jpg
    after fertilizer rust stains removed houston texas.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 46
  • before fertilizer rust stain removal houston texas.jpg
    before fertilizer rust stain removal houston texas.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 53
  • after fertilzer rust stain removal houston.jpg
    after fertilzer rust stain removal houston.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 48

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
By the way, and I can;t believe I didn't post this above. A big thanks to Gene Fivel from Lightning Clean for referring this job to me. Really do appreciate it Gene.

Gene, Here is an email I received from him in response to my email to him following up to make sure he was happy.

Doug-
All of the treated areas looked great.

If you need references in the future feel free to have people call me. Thanks for the follow-up.

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member
This was a lead that came through our F9 website too, if I'm not mistaken.

I would like to thank Gene as well for handing over a lead that was outside your service area.

Great job F9 Team and it's awesome to see the program and website generating work for our F9 Applicators!

Gene Fivel

No Problem Doug.....Thats Just What I Do.....
By the way, and I can;t believe I didn't post this above. A big thanks to Gene Fivel from Lightning Clean for referring this job to me. Really do appreciate it Gene.

Gene, Here is an email I received from him in response to my email to him following up to make sure he was happy.

Doug-
All of the treated areas looked great.

If you need references in the future feel free to have people call me. Thanks for the follow-up.