• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

San ANtonio Texas contract

John Paul

But don't worry about it, Austin is an awesome place. Some of the best live music around on a daily basis.

Great food, lots of things to do and oooh those college girls...

cmturner

Ah man I lived in just north of Houston for a year, right around The Woodlands area. It was something else, I thought it got humid in Missouri, they don't even compare. At lease there is always Air conditioning. I bet there would be a ton of work in that area now. I miss James Coney Islands, Whataburger and Kolaches. Kolaches from Shipleys donuts are unfreakin real. I have considered making a weekend run back down just to big up a box of them things. 12 hour drive has talked me out of it everytime. People up here have NO idea at all what Kolache is.

Funny, BBQ here is like Brats, burgers and porksteaks, down in Texas its all about the brisket. They didn't even know what a freakin Brat was at the check out line in Walmart. Now that they have football in Houston maybe they will figure out what they have been missing.

Oh you guys have the absolute best sporting goods store too, The Academy. That place is great.
Soo if anyone wants to ship me a package with some of them Kolaches in it I would greatly appreciate it.:yes::yes::clap::Smiley-2010:

John Paul

You need to try Best Wurst on 6th street in Austin if you're ever there, that will cure your itch for Brats.

The ultimate "on the way home from the bar" stop.

Scott Davis

Ah man I lived in just north of Houston for a year, right around The Woodlands area. It was something else, I thought it got humid in Missouri, they don't even compare. At lease there is always Air conditioning. I bet there would be a ton of work in that area now. I miss James Coney Islands, Whataburger and Kolaches. Kolaches from Shipleys donuts are unfreakin real. I have considered making a weekend run back down just to big up a box of them things. 12 hour drive has talked me out of it everytime. People up here have NO idea at all what Kolache is.

Funny, BBQ here is like Brats, burgers and porksteaks, down in Texas its all about the brisket. They didn't even know what a freakin Brat was at the check out line in Walmart. Now that they have football in Houston maybe they will figure out what they have been missing.

Oh you guys have the absolute best sporting goods store too, The Academy. That place is great.
Soo if anyone wants to ship me a package with some of them Kolaches in it I would greatly appreciate it.:yes::yes::clap::Smiley-2010:

LOL. I find it strange and kind of sad that the rest of the country doesnt know about Kolaches!! I didnt know they were only on our area until I came over seas!! Shiplys are the best, but Morning Kolaches and Kolache factory kick a$$ too!

If we do an RT in Houston, Ill cater breakfast as well as lunch, and give everyone the joy of the Kolache. :yes:

Justin

We have kolaches over here but no shipleys. To be honest though I never heard of them till I was working out in Orange TX last year. Some guys from out there brought them in and I was hooked. Now that I'm think about it what was I thinking about going into business pressure washing. I am going to open a Shipleys here. Free kolaches for life and those things are like crack.

Scott Davis

WHHHHAT?!!! Nobody else has Kolaches?!!!

What is going on in this world??!!!

Mmmmmmm sausage and cheese from Shipleys......

~Jen

The little donut place across from Oreilly's on 646 and 517 has some awesome Kolaches too! We live in the neighborhood right across the street so we get them every morning.

oh man, I cant wait to get home. Them kolaches gonna get it :got-hooligan:

Michael Tessaro

You boys need to get out more. Shipleys Kolaches are good but not Great. You need to get to the small town in some of those Bohemian Square head parts of TX. There is a small town north of Waco called West. Pay close attention you may get lost. It has a store called " The Czech Stop " check out the menu it will make your mouth water. Also Lightning Gene has " The Kolache Bakery" right there in Caldwell. I havent been there in a few years but it was awesome last time I was there.

Eric Flynn

The little donut place across from Oreilly's on 646 and 517 has some awesome Kolaches too! We live in the neighborhood right across the street so we get them every morning.

oh man, I cant wait to get home. Them kolaches gonna get it :got-hooligan:

Oh yeah! Have you guys tried that little pizza place right there also?
I heard it was pretty good.

cmturner

Oh my gosh, what did I get started besides my belly rumbleing. Someone needs to figure out a way to ship me a box of them. Scott you need to have a Houston RT, I could justify the trip back down there then, show my wife and kids where I lived at for a short time. I got a filling the entire back of our Ford Escape would be filled up with fajita meat and kolaches for the drive back. Does anyone do any work up in the Woodlands or Spring area, I lived in Spring over off of Rayford Rd.

Last edited:

Scott Davis

Oh my gosh, what did I get started besides my belly rumbleing. Someone needs to figure out a way to ship me a box of them. Scott you need to have a Houston RT, I could justify the trip back down there then, show my wife and kids where I lived at for a short time. I got a filling the entire back of our Ford Escape would be filled up with fajita meat and kolaches for the drive back. Does anyone do any work up in the Woodlands or Spring area, I lived in Spring over off of Rayford Rd.

Alot of my work is in the Spring area. I also own a rental house in the Fox Run subdivision off of Riley Fuzzel.

cmturner

Man that is crazy, this is a small world. The house we lived in was in Fox Run just right up next to Rilley Fuzzel. It was on Raestone St, my brother and a friend of his from the navy opened up a computer store so I moved down to help them out. I only stayed about 1 year becuase they ended up closing up the store. Man we use to do a TON of paintballing when I lived down there, played in lots of scenario games. I had fun I think the entire year that I was down there, except the whole crawfish bowl things, that was nasty.:biggrin:

Scott Davis

Man that is crazy, this is a small world. The house we lived in was in Fox Run just right up next to Rilley Fuzzel. It was on Raestone St, my brother and a friend of his from the navy opened up a computer store so I moved down to help them out. I only stayed about 1 year becuase they ended up closing up the store. Man we use to do a TON of paintballing when I lived down there, played in lots of scenario games. I had fun I think the entire year that I was down there, except the whole crawfish bowl things, that was nasty.:biggrin:

OK all the cool points you gained by being from Houston, you just lost!! :redcard::ban::got-hooligan::villagers: LOL

YOu can be sure that if we do the Houston RT next year, there will for sure be Crawfish!!

When you take a left off of Riley Fuzzel onto Fox run blvd, our rental is in the newer part when you take your first right.

cmturner

Aww come on man, lets go with some brisket or some fajitas. I will get down there early enough to show all the Texas guys how to BBQ something besides brisket. Before I went down to Texas the brisket to me was a wasted piece of meat, after eating it texas style it big time moved up my list. I bet I gained 25lbs while I was down there, always good food.