Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
San ANtonio Texas contract - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: San ANtonio Texas contract

Default Re: San ANtonio Texas contract

But don't worry about it, Austin is an awesome place. Some of the best live music around on a daily basis.

Great food, lots of things to do and oooh those college girls...

Quote Originally Posted by John Paul View Post
    But don't worry about it, Austin is an awesome place. Some of the best live music around on a daily basis.

Great food, lots of things to do and oooh those college girls...

How could we froget the Texas women!!
    Clint Wheeler
    Hill Country Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing
    Serving The TX Hill Country
    (210)452-2823

Ah man I lived in just north of Houston for a year, right around The Woodlands area. It was something else, I thought it got humid in Missouri, they don't even compare. At lease there is always Air conditioning. I bet there would be a ton of work in that area now. I miss James Coney Islands, Whataburger and Kolaches. Kolaches from Shipleys donuts are unfreakin real. I have considered making a weekend run back down just to big up a box of them things. 12 hour drive has talked me out of it everytime. People up here have NO idea at all what Kolache is.

Funny, BBQ here is like Brats, burgers and porksteaks, down in Texas its all about the brisket. They didn't even know what a freakin Brat was at the check out line in Walmart. Now that they have football in Houston maybe they will figure out what they have been missing.

Oh you guys have the absolute best sporting goods store too, The Academy. That place is great.
    Soo if anyone wants to ship me a package with some of them Kolaches in it I would greatly appreciate it.

You need to try Best Wurst on 6th street in Austin if you're ever there, that will cure your itch for Brats.

The ultimate "on the way home from the bar" stop.

Quote Originally Posted by cmturner View Post
    Ah man I lived in just north of Houston for a year, right around The Woodlands area. It was something else, I thought it got humid in Missouri, they don't even compare. At lease there is always Air conditioning. I bet there would be a ton of work in that area now. I miss James Coney Islands, Whataburger and Kolaches. Kolaches from Shipleys donuts are unfreakin real. I have considered making a weekend run back down just to big up a box of them things. 12 hour drive has talked me out of it everytime. People up here have NO idea at all what Kolache is.

Funny, BBQ here is like Brats, burgers and porksteaks, down in Texas its all about the brisket. They didn't even know what a freakin Brat was at the check out line in Walmart. Now that they have football in Houston maybe they will figure out what they have been missing.

Oh you guys have the absolute best sporting goods store too, The Academy. That place is great.
    Soo if anyone wants to ship me a package with some of them Kolaches in it I would greatly appreciate it.
    LOL. I find it strange and kind of sad that the rest of the country doesnt know about Kolaches!! I didnt know they were only on our area until I came over seas!! Shiplys are the best, but Morning Kolaches and Kolache factory kick a$$ too!

If we do an RT in Houston, Ill cater breakfast as well as lunch, and give everyone the joy of the Kolache.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

I LOVE KOLACHES!!!!

Sorry for shouting but I have been craving kolaches for a month.
    Southeastern Pro Wash L.L.C.
    Southeastern Louisiana
    (985)981-1701

WHHHHAT?!!! Nobody else has Kolaches?!!!

What is going on in this world??!!!

Mmmmmmm sausage and cheese from Shipleys......

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

We have kolaches over here but no shipleys. To be honest though I never heard of them till I was working out in Orange TX last year. Some guys from out there brought them in and I was hooked. Now that I'm think about it what was I thinking about going into business pressure washing. I am going to open a Shipleys here. Free kolaches for life and those things are like crack.
    Southeastern Pro Wash L.L.C.
    Southeastern Louisiana
    (985)981-1701

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    WHHHHAT?!!! Nobody else has Kolaches?!!!

What is going on in this world??!!!

Mmmmmmm sausage and cheese from Shipleys......

~Jen
    The little donut place across from Oreilly's on 646 and 517 has some awesome Kolaches too! We live in the neighborhood right across the street so we get them every morning.

oh man, I cant wait to get home. Them kolaches gonna get it
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

• Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information