• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

San ANtonio Texas contract

John Paul

Will be having a couple of crawfish boils in the next couple of weeks, it's almost time to hit it big time. The key is purging them correctly, purge them twice.

CWheeler

Scott you get the crawfish ill get the brisket, sounds like a party!!!

Ohh and everyone keeps forgeting the fact that we have HEB!

Scott Davis

Scott you get the crawfish ill get the brisket, sounds like a party!!!

Ohh and everyone keeps forgeting the fact that we have HEB!

Haha, I only shop at Harry-E-Butts. Lol.

That arrangement works for me!! I get Crawfish cheap. I live right by Texas City, which has some of the cheapest, fattest crawfish in the state. :yes:

Adrian Carrier

Haha, I only shop at Harry-E-Butts. Lol.

That arrangement works for me!! I get Crawfish cheap. I live right by Texas City, which has some of the cheapest, fattest crawfish in the state. :yes:

It's a shame that the Houston area does not have the full blown H.E.B. central market like the one's in Austin.
Literally you need a map to navigate through the market which you can get at the entrance.

There are sub central markets here in Houston, but, if you have ever been to the one in South Austin, you will know what I am referring to. It is a city of fresh produce and seafood under one roof about the size of a city block.

We're not talking something like a Whole Foods Market or Farmers market.
And by the way they also have live music while you shop as well as refridgerated shopping carts. It is top shelf shopping at it's finest and freshest.

If they only had it here in Houston ( not the sub branches either) it would be worth the trip no matter where you are in the metro area.

... just sayin.

Back to bed now as the neck is killing me. Man I hate being down.
Have a great day all. Life is still great ( I think)

Michael Tessaro

Central Market Rocks. It is like a food field trip. There are like 8 different restaurants inside. Rumor has it that Brother Charles setup CM as a separate intenty because HEB didnt think it was feasible. But they do coop. There product line is awesome.