Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
San ANtonio Texas contract - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: San ANtonio Texas contract

Default Re: San ANtonio Texas contract

You boys need to get out more. Shipleys Kolaches are good but not Great. You need to get to the small town in some of those Bohemian Square head parts of TX. There is a small town north of Waco called West. Pay close attention you may get lost. It has a store called " The Czech Stop " check out the menu it will make your mouth water. Also Lightning Gene has " The Kolache Bakery" right there in Caldwell. I havent been there in a few years but it was awesome last time I was there.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

Hood Cleaning Texas

Caldwell is the Kolache Capital Of Texas......

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    The little donut place across from Oreilly's on 646 and 517 has some awesome Kolaches too! We live in the neighborhood right across the street so we get them every morning.

oh man, I cant wait to get home. Them kolaches gonna get it

Oh yeah! Have you guys tried that little pizza place right there also?
    I heard it was pretty good.
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

That new one? It wasnt open yet when I left. I cant wait to get in and try it...
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Oh my gosh, what did I get started besides my belly rumbleing. Someone needs to figure out a way to ship me a box of them. Scott you need to have a Houston RT, I could justify the trip back down there then, show my wife and kids where I lived at for a short time. I got a filling the entire back of our Ford Escape would be filled up with fajita meat and kolaches for the drive back. Does anyone do any work up in the Woodlands or Spring area, I lived in Spring over off of Rayford Rd.
    Last edited by cmturner; 03-18-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Clarify

I am down with a RT in Houston....
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by cmturner View Post
    Oh my gosh, what did I get started besides my belly rumbleing. Someone needs to figure out a way to ship me a box of them. Scott you need to have a Houston RT, I could justify the trip back down there then, show my wife and kids where I lived at for a short time. I got a filling the entire back of our Ford Escape would be filled up with fajita meat and kolaches for the drive back. Does anyone do any work up in the Woodlands or Spring area, I lived in Spring over off of Rayford Rd.
    Alot of my work is in the Spring area. I also own a rental house in the Fox Run subdivision off of Riley Fuzzel.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Man that is crazy, this is a small world. The house we lived in was in Fox Run just right up next to Rilley Fuzzel. It was on Raestone St, my brother and a friend of his from the navy opened up a computer store so I moved down to help them out. I only stayed about 1 year becuase they ended up closing up the store. Man we use to do a TON of paintballing when I lived down there, played in lots of scenario games. I had fun I think the entire year that I was down there, except the whole crawfish bowl things, that was nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by cmturner View Post
    Man that is crazy, this is a small world. The house we lived in was in Fox Run just right up next to Rilley Fuzzel. It was on Raestone St, my brother and a friend of his from the navy opened up a computer store so I moved down to help them out. I only stayed about 1 year becuase they ended up closing up the store. Man we use to do a TON of paintballing when I lived down there, played in lots of scenario games. I had fun I think the entire year that I was down there, except the whole crawfish bowl things, that was nasty.
    OK all the cool points you gained by being from Houston, you just lost!! LOL

YOu can be sure that if we do the Houston RT next year, there will for sure be Crawfish!!

When you take a left off of Riley Fuzzel onto Fox run blvd, our rental is in the newer part when you take your first right.
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Aww come on man, lets go with some brisket or some fajitas. I will get down there early enough to show all the Texas guys how to BBQ something besides brisket. Before I went down to Texas the brisket to me was a wasted piece of meat, after eating it texas style it big time moved up my list. I bet I gained 25lbs while I was down there, always good food.

• Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information