• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

San ANtonio Texas contract

Adrian Carrier

Texas has been on my radar screen for quite sometime....Ken ...you know the story!

So...Ken, Michael and 'Los will move their operations to TX. We have Adrian, Jen & Eric, Scott D, Gene, Michael from Centex. Clint W....that is the recipe for some power house washing companies!!!:clap::clap:

not to mention that the lone star is the only state in the union with the ability to seceed from the union and become it's own country.... hence
"The Lone Star"

......just sayin.

We are still pretty economically sound... and pretty much don't need any
Barry handouts.

.... and Austin will still be the "live music capital" of the world.:biggrin::worshippy::cool:

CWheeler

Y'all come on down, Texas is a great place! I am fortunate enough to have lived here all my life and LOVE IT!!! Summers get hot, but you get used to it its the humidity that sucks, besides thats what the rivers and lakes are for. Then there is the "Tex-Mex" and BBQ cant beat it!

Carlos & Ken there is enough cleaning companies here so if you come you can only visit. LOL.

Carlos Gonzales

Y'all come on down, Texas is a great place! I am fortunate enough to have lived here all my life and LOVE IT!!! Summers get hot, but you get used to it its the humidity that sucks, besides thats what the rivers and lakes are for. Then there is the "Tex-Mex" and BBQ cant beat it!

Carlos & Ken there is enough cleaning companies here so if you come you can only visit. LOL.

I hear ya Clint. My son is a Junior at the Univ. of Texas. I am making plans to fly down there in July with the wife and daughter to visit him. After that we are going to rent a car and drive to New Orleans for the Round Table that Thad is having.

I hear though that Texas is bustling with business? I looked at the TX market about 4 years ago as a possible opportunity....still may! :rolleyes:

Adrian Carrier

Aw cmon Clint, there's plenty of room here for them.
This place is gargantuous.
Carlos, could cover West Tx which is the begining of the Southwest feel.
Ken could cover North Tx., as they still get snow every year and won't feel homesick.

Ken Fenner

Adrian, thanks for giving me the prime location. Actually the entire transition team is moving to San Antonio and we are going to establish a mega conglomerate. Jon Fife and William Page are coming as well.

Adrian Carrier

you should come on cinco de mayo... remember what I said about their "one day" holiday. You can start the week after the hangovers stop. lol.

You really will love it here.
The breakfast tacos are out of this world. ha ha.

Thad Eckhoff

Carlos doesn't know tacos but he sure knows breakfast.
:Smiley-2010:

If all y'all move to TX then we can have just two big blowouts a year, TX and NOLA!

DJ Carroll

Have any of you texans ever been to the texas redneck games? Erica went last year with a friend from down there and she said it was a blast

John Paul

Have any of you texans ever been to the texas redneck games? Erica went last year with a friend from down there and she said it was a blast

The first year I had my rig I tried to get in with that event washing ATV's. That was a couple years ago and his event location did not have water. I thought this was going to be a shoe-in.

He told me that I couldn't get back in after leaving because the lines would be too long, and there would be no way to usher me in ahead of others...

I tried ATV washing at a couple other rides, but it didn't take long to figure out high volume/low pricing was not a good goal to strive for. Shortly after, I found PT State and started focusing on the residential side of things.

But no, haven't been to one, but a lot of people enjoy it around here. It is usually held within an hour or so of where I live.