• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What would you use for dirty sill cleaning on the outsides?

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Went well. I could use a bigger pump for my pure water system but even so it did a better job cleaning sills and patio door thresholds than using my water fed pole jets.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I'm using a Wayne transfer pump on my pure water system right now but will be upgrading to a better one this year. I could use my Tommy pump from Powerwashstore and get plenty of pressure out of my pure water barrel.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Since it's a transfer pump it doesn't have a gpm rating on it. It will boost the line pressure up to an additional 50psi so on jobs where I'm only getting 30 psi from the tap I can boost it to 80 psi and have the pressure I need for good performance out of my ROs. It's not ideal and I'll be upgrading this year to a better booster pump box.