• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

fertilizer rust removal

Jeremy Pate

so I got my 1st call today to check out some fertilizer rust on a driveway.
I'll upload a pic in a bit.
Anyways I was planning on using f9 barc...
2 things though...
1. What are the chances of messing up?
I have watched videos and continue to watch them, but seeing as this would be my 1st time with this type of product, I'm of course a little nervous.
I'd love to get into this kind of market since nobody around here does that, but I don't want to have to owe this guy a new driveway.

2. How would I go about pricing?
Its about 439 square feet of concrete thats been affected and it doesnt seem like I can do spot removal with this so I'm assuming I'll have to clean the entire thing.

pics will be attached in the next post.

Thanks guys.

Jeremy Pate

20130502_180310.jpg20130502_180321.jpg20130502_180330.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Jeremy, that will clean up nice. Call Craig and he will walk you through it step by step. You are correct you can;t do spot removal, all of it needs to be cleaned. Craig can help you w the pricing too. If I can help you just call. I have done a few.