Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Default Re: Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Any chance that Hydrotek would jump on this?

Default Re: Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    Any chance that Hydrotek would jump on this?
    They are, many of the Guys here Sell hydroteK already

I was more saying cause I'm located next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    I was more saying cause I'm located next to them.
    I'll call Denise and ask

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227 Allison won the last months free iPad !!!

Thanks Tony guys worked Hard in this Stuff

Can I renew early and take advantage of some of this great benefits LOL
    Bryan Henson
    Xstream Pressure Washing
    405-408-3379

Announcing Southside Equipment's member benefits:
    10% off all chemicals including Roof Snot and Lemon-Aid
    5% off any parts
    5% off Summit Hose Reels
    A special "Flash Sale" exclusively for UAMCC members that will run the last 2 weeks of every month.
    Until we get everything set up in the store, please call in your orders for the discounts, or make a note in the "Special instructions" section of the order form designating you as a UAMCC donating member.
    The first Flash Sale will start 05/17/2013 and run through 05/31/2013.

Awesome Russ!
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Here it is

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post

http://www.front9restoration.com

Donating members & Members Receive One Gallon of Free F-9 Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration $47.00 Value
    Please Text Nichole, Doug or Ron for the Code online purchase.

10% off on all Products & Accessories in his Store for all Donating members.

Donating members & Members Receive One complete Kit Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration $???? Value

Donating Member Only can request a Complete Abatement Manual. Request with Adam Personally at Urban Restorations. $125.00 Value

10% off on all Chemical Including Roof Snot in his Store for all Donating members.

5% off on all Parts in his Store for all Donating members.
    Ad Russ Johnson to Benefits List

• Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information