Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Default Re: Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Evans View Post
    We use Roof Snot as our surfactant for house washes. It's not just for roofs. Not to mention Lemon Aid in house wash mix for cover up of SH smell. And that's just from one associate member. If you get into rust removal then there's savings on F9. I could go on and on. It's awesome the way the associates have stepped up and done this for members.

Thank you Tony.
    I already have a product that we use for house washes and I'm an active Lemon Aid user.
    Rust....not so much.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Default Re: Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Johnson View Post
    Thank you Tony.
    I already have a product that we use for house washes and I'm an active Lemon Aid user.
    Rust....not so much.
    Chad how are you?

Text me for info on Milwaukee event. 480-522-5227

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post

http://www.front9restoration.com

Donating members & Members Receive One Gallon of Free F-9 Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration $47.00 Value
    Please Text Nichole, Doug or Ron for the Code online purchase.

10% off on all Products & Accessories in his Store for all Donating members.

Donating members & Members Receive One complete Kit Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration $???? Value

Donating Member Only can request a Complete Abatement Manual. Request with Adam Personally at Urban Restorations. $125.00 Value

10% off on all Chemical Including Roof Snot in his Store for all Donating members.

5% off on all Parts in his Store for all Donating members.

10% off on all Products & Accessories in his Store for all Donating members.

All New donating Members will receive a 20% one time discount :Expires 60 days from start of membership.

THanks Phil at Simpole for making buying Simpole so Simpole

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Chad how are you?

Text me for info on Milwaukee event. 480-522-5227
    Been good Ron. Crazy busy lately. How about you?
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Just got my order of roof snot in from Russ Johnson @ Southside equipment. Not only did I save over $20 because I am a Member of the UAMCC, there was a shipping overcharge Russ caught that saved me an extra $30....for a total savings of $50+.

Mr. Johnson could have turned a "Blind Eye" to the shipping over charge (and I would have paid it never knowing) but Russ being one of the most honest and up front Distributors I know caught the mistake and fixed it immediately.

Russ has always been a true Friend to the Contractor and I consider a true Leader in our Industry.........And Has A Customer For Life.

This is the kind of quality Associate Members we have on the UAMCC Team....And the kind we need to do business with!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    Just got my order of roof snot in from Russ Johnson @ Southside equipment. Not only did I save over $20 because I am a Member of the UAMCC, there was a shipping overcharge Russ caught that saved me an extra $30....for a total savings of $50+.

Mr. Johnson could have turned a "Blind Eye" to the shipping over charge (and I would have paid it never knowing) but Russ being one of the most honest and up front Distributors I know caught the mistake and fixed it immediately.

Russ has always been a true Friend to the Contractor and I consider a true Leader in our Industry.........And Has A Customer For Life.

This is the kind of quality Associate Members we have on the UAMCC Team....And the kind we need to do business with!
    I agree! Have you seen his current hose sale? I was hoping he would have a sale, since e-spec has one going on. Have you tried his Lemon Aid? Good stuff and a little goes a long way.
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by John Orr View Post
    I agree! Have you seen his current hose sale? I was hoping he would have a sale, since e-spec has one going on. Have you tried his Lemon Aid? Good stuff and a little goes a long way.
    I saw it today as a matter of fact, unfortunately we've got plenty of hose on hand (Bought at a higher price wouldn't you know it). Yep and I'm glad you said something about that because we're about out and Lemon Aid is awesome....Putting in an order now!

I plan on confining the bulk of our purchases to our Associate Members and give them the support they give our UAMCC Members!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    I saw it today as a matter of fact, unfortunately we've got plenty of hose on hand (Bought at a higher price wouldn't you know it). Yep and I'm glad you said something about that because we're about out and Lemon Aid is awesome....Putting in an order now!

I plan on confining the bulk of our purchases to our Associate Members and give them the support they give our UAMCC Members!!!
    The discounts have come a long way

Iowa July 19 & 20 free free text me for more details !!

How to we go about claiming some of these offer. I see that some of these we need to contact the particular vendors for, but what about the other offers?

Tristan Colborg
    Check us out online at thewashsquad.com or denver.pressurewashing.net
    Best Choice In Colorado For Your Pressure Washing Needs!
    1-877-422-WASH
    Denver, CO 80233

If they are from one of the Associate Members like PowerWashStore or Pressure Wash Outlet you simply call them for more information. The contact information for each Associate should be in our directory listing if they are not with the discount listings.

http://www.uamcc.org/index.php?optio...article&id=135

Check out the discounts on the above page. Might be able to discern more information in that layout. :-)

If you need more help feel free to call me to go over it. 678-439-9274
    Nichole Anglin

• Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information