• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Call, write, fax

Jeff LeCours

Has anybody been calling, writing, faxing or walking in doors for PM condo work.

What have has any one done so far to target. Spring time is coming in the south so PM's & HOA in the next couple months will be thinking about PWing. Do you know that most HOA's have money in their budgets for PWing? Do you know what that means? That means even in a bad economy they are probably going to spend the budgeted money on washing their properties!!!!!!

I just sent out a fax $100 OFF any property bid over $1250.00 ANY PROPERTY ANY TIME IN 2009....Why? to make them look, to make them think about PWing and to make them think about JL Pressure Washing

That is just one of a few things I am doing in Jan & Feb

Good luck, you don't want to wait to the spring to be knocking on doors looking for work

Jeff LeCours

Jim is that 70, 5 & 1 what you have done or have you got 5 emails and one call back. Either way keep at it. I targeted some for a couple years and finally got a call and have been doing some jobs for them the past year+

Jim Chesmore

Jeff, they are the things I have been doing, no response yet. My intro letter kicked butt. it was so good I called myself a few times :biggrin:

Actually my letter was Fennerized and thats why it kicks butt. I am learning tho :redface::yes:

cmturner

Hey Jeff do you know of a way to get a list of email address, short of just searching their website or asking for it.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jeff do you know of a way to get a list of email address, short of just searching their website or asking for it.

I usually search

S[pring time is coming everyone. Spring is when I would say a majority of properties do their exterior washing

Spring is just around the corner all. Call, write, fax :yes:

Carlos Gonzales

Keep pounding away...keep pounding away. If the PM locks the front door on you...swing around the back and go in through there. Remain professioan but be persistent.

Offer a free demo. Leave a list of other PM's from the area that you service...tell your potential customer to give them a call.

As Jeff says all the time...make yourself visable. Be INFRONT of your competition. Bring coffee and doughnuts to your exsiting PM's every once in awhile...between your service months. Call them up in between your scheduled washing and let them know that you are keeping an eye on the property.

If you get a wind storm that blow alot of leaves off the trees....get a add to your contract to clean the gutters. If you are cleaning gutters for your PM's and the gutters are leaking....let the PM know...give them a FYI. Be their extra set of eyes when you are working for them.

Build your reputation with PM's so that they are selling your service to other PM's ...find your niche and RUN WITH IT!!! 2009 is the year of the WASHER. Rock and Roll....:got-hooligan: