• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cool hose for light use

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I got a couple of these http://www.flexablehose.com/ last Winter and have been using them to supply my pure water system and pressure washer for a few weeks now. So far they are working great. I know they aren't the heavy duty ones many of you use but we do deep cleaning of screens and one of the 75ft hoses I got fits in the bucket we keep the screen cleaning stuff in. Plus it was buy one get one free and I'm a bit of a tool hound so I had to try it.

Jon Bennett

I have one of them at the house. I love how easy it is to store, but I wish they made one with brass fittings on the ends! I already broke the ball valve on mine. Cheap Chinese plastic! I am a commercial HVAC tech from 9-5 and I would love to use them at work! Washing condensing units all the time would be a lot better if I could use about 200' of the flex hose! I don't think it can take it being drug across metal and rock roofs all day.

Jon Bennett
River City Pressure Cleaning
Maize, KS
www.rivercitypressurecleaning.com

Tony Evans

Board of Director
You can easily remove the plastic ends and replace them with brass ones like you would if you damaged your regular hose ends. The hose actually seems fairly durable outside of the ends.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
These have been fairly useful and I just ordered 2 more on the buy one get one free deal. Plus they now have an upgrade to a heavy duty version for an additional $10 per hose. It might be even more useful than the first ones I got.

James_Beacon

Those hoses are a bad investment. They puncture so easily and those ball valves are not long lasting. I bought two thinking I could save some space and it just ended up causing more trouble thant what it was worth. Was nice putting about 4 of them in a 5 gallon bucket though.