Thread: It's been great.

Default It's been great.

Good morning UAMCC members. There's no easy way to say this. As of May 31 Panther Outdoor Maintenance Services will close. There was no single thing that led Laurie and I to this decision. It was not an easy decision by any means. I would like to thank ALL of you for your friendship and support along the way. I want to thank Ron Musgraves, Doug Rucker, Carlos Gonzales and everyone here. Please remember if I didn't list your name it's only because I have such a long list. To everyone that has become a friend I'm still around. I will be more than happy to help any of you with questions or problems. We have a possible buyer for the entire package and I know you will all be there for him if he needs you. If this deal doesn't go through then we will be selling the equipment as a complete unit ready to work. Thanks again.
    Randy and Laurie Borio
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk
    Randy Borio
    Panther Outdoor Maint. Service
    pantheroutdoor@gmail.com

Default Re: It's been great.

I wish you the best on your journey ahead.

Keep in touch, keep posting. We need good mentors. No reason you can't still help us out

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

I hope it gives you the peace you need, Randy. I'll be keeping in touch.
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC Vice President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Seriously Randy we still need you, Thanks for everything you have Done. John and you Kept things together and my gratitude is extended to both you and the Laurie. Shoot come Have fun with at and event soon. San Diego Maybe

There was an idea I read about in (I think) this forum about having mentors. Perhaps with one door closing this one could open. I agree with Doug and Ron just because you're out of the business doesn't mean you need to step away from the industry, especially if you have something to offer. As a new person and a new business myself I absolutely love the mentoring idea. There is still so much for me to learn that having a mentor I could call and talk to about whatever is worth more then anything. Just my thoughts though.

• Thread Information