• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Odd, but Cool Job

Eric Flynn

Check this thing out...
We will be cleaning 7 of these machines in Galveston. They are vibratory screens that sift through the sand and separate the "junk".
The entire beach is being cleaned after the hurricane. Pretty awesome.

Attachments

• S190-c[1].jpg
    S190-c[1].jpg
    40 KB · Views: 70

Eric Flynn

Thanks Carlos. We got to see one in action the other day when we went to bid on the job....really neat. That thing could make about three or four different piles of stuff. The beach is going to look so much better after these machines are done.

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks Carlos. We got to see one in action the other day when we went to bid on the job....really neat. That thing could make about three or four different piles of stuff. The beach is going to look so much better after these machines are done.

Please post some pics after its done...it would be cool to see.

Also,

I hear you guys have some new business cards....good deal and I am glad things worked out. Email me a shot of them if you can. :clap::clap:

newlookpowerwash@aol.com

Nichole

Really cool job guys!!

My dad moved out to Folly Beach near Charleston a few years ago (2005 I think) when they were "renewing" the beach there. They were pumping the sand in from a barge way off shore and had these 6' or so tall pipes bringing it in. It was very interesting to see them spray the sand around. They didn't sift it though. We moved to Summerville in 2007 and when we went to Folly we could see the finished result. We were able to find a lot of cool seashells that they pumped in. Made a big different on the beach. They were trying to conserve the beach after Hugo hit so many years ago. Apparently the hurricane left a trench or something in the ocean that caused a lot of beach erosion to occur.

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
They use those screen plants to sift dirt, I am sure the sand is much easier to clean. I bet they will find some interesting stuff.

Scott Millen

Doesn't that sound like a huge job? "We need to sift all the sand on the beach to clean it..." Sounds like one of Hercules' labors.

Nice work to find you two!:yes: