Thread: New cold call system . .

Default New cold call system . .

I started a new system for cold calling

I do two cold calls every morning. The same day i sent them a thank you card thanking them for their time speaking with me, then i make out two envelopes with the same address and stamp it and seal it with some type of marketing material inside. I have two sets of 5 diff. colored folders one for each week for two diff weeks. one envelope goes in the first tuesday folder, the second one goes in the week 2 tuesday folder. After this gets going each days folder will get emptied and then re filled with that days cold calls . . . so my cold call client gets a phone call, most likely a fax that same day after the call, then a thank you car two days later, then a marketing peice a week later and another a week after that . so its been four week all my mailers are out. . . now its time to do the cany jar thing . .. . I will pick a day to visit them all on and then re visit every 14 to 21 days. Hopefully this will work out well because it should allow me to have a very simple system that will continuesly get me infront of customers.

Thoughts on improvement?
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Default Re: New cold call system . .

DJ, sounds like a great system man. Let us know how it works out for you.
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Deej, sounds like a well-thought-out paln of action. Simple, but efficient. Keep rockin' and rollin'.
    Precision Power Washing & Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning Evansville, IN 270-860-7894
    Kevin O'Bryan; Owner/Operator

sounds like a good plan DJ
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

DJ, consistency and organization are the hallmarks of a succesful businessperson. Great job.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    DJ, consistency and organization are the hallmarks of a succesful businessperson. Great job.
    whats that?
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

At Jeff L's advice I bought coffee mugs(500) with company name and logo. When it is slow I get an Apartment Finder magazine and head to apartments. I ride the complex, use the laptop to create estimate, print it off with my cheapo walmart printer in the back seat of my truck, walk in, into my self, leave an estimate and a half dozen mugs. I did 40 apartments in 2 days last week. I got one confirmation and who knows what will break loose when budgets are done.
    William Page
    www.offdutyfiremanpressurewashing.com
    919-524-3875
    Ken's friend.

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    At Jeff L's advice I bought coffee mugs(500) with company name and logo. When it is slow I get an Apartment Finder magazine and head to apartments. I ride the complex, use the laptop to create estimate, print it off with my cheapo walmart printer in the back seat of my truck, walk in, into my self, leave an estimate and a half dozen mugs. I did 40 apartments in 2 days last week. I got one confirmation and who knows what will break loose when budgets are done.
    Thanks William

Great idea for marketing and build relationship with customer
    Global Leader in Commercial & Industrial Cleaning Equipment

Great thread.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

• Thread Information