• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New cold call system . .

DJ Carroll

I started a new system for cold calling

I do two cold calls every morning. The same day i sent them a thank you card thanking them for their time speaking with me, then i make out two envelopes with the same address and stamp it and seal it with some type of marketing material inside. I have two sets of 5 diff. colored folders one for each week for two diff weeks. one envelope goes in the first tuesday folder, the second one goes in the week 2 tuesday folder. After this gets going each days folder will get emptied and then re filled with that days cold calls . . . so my cold call client gets a phone call, most likely a fax that same day after the call, then a thank you car two days later, then a marketing peice a week later and another a week after that . so its been four week all my mailers are out. . . now its time to do the cany jar thing . .. . I will pick a day to visit them all on and then re visit every 14 to 21 days. Hopefully this will work out well because it should allow me to have a very simple system that will continuesly get me infront of customers.

Thoughts on improvement?

William Page

At Jeff L's advice I bought coffee mugs(500) with company name and logo. When it is slow I get an Apartment Finder magazine and head to apartments. I ride the complex, use the laptop to create estimate, print it off with my cheapo walmart printer in the back seat of my truck, walk in, into my self, leave an estimate and a half dozen mugs. I did 40 apartments in 2 days last week. I got one confirmation and who knows what will break loose when budgets are done.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
At Jeff L's advice I bought coffee mugs(500) with company name and logo. When it is slow I get an Apartment Finder magazine and head to apartments. I ride the complex, use the laptop to create estimate, print it off with my cheapo walmart printer in the back seat of my truck, walk in, into my self, leave an estimate and a half dozen mugs. I did 40 apartments in 2 days last week. I got one confirmation and who knows what will break loose when budgets are done.
Thanks William