Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: HVAC finally going to take off

  1. #1

    Default HVAC finally going to take off

    I'm not at liberty to say who, because I didn't ask permission. But this morning I got a call from my first "student" to get a contract for air filter service.

    It's over $21k per year. Since this person is already on the roof anyway at service times I estimate the filter cleaning will take an additional 40-60 hours per year total for all locations.

    That's not even taking into account another $8k that will be an easy sell for spring condenser cleaning.

    Not bad for a few minutes more work in a place you're already at!

    This is the first person who PM'd me when I first started posting about what I do.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #2

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Rock and Roll baby....good deal Tony!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post
    I'm not at liberty to say who, because I didn't ask permission. But this morning I got a call from my first "student" to get a contract for air filter service.

    It's over $21k per year. Since this person is already on the roof anyway at service times I estimate the filter cleaning will take an additional 40-60 hours per year total for all locations.

    That's not even taking into account another $8k that will be an easy sell for spring condenser cleaning.

    Not bad for a few minutes more work in a place you're already at!

    This is the first person who PM'd me when I first started posting about what I do.
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

  • #3

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Rock and Roll baby....good deal Tony!!!

    If you do KEC work, or Concrete work and own a ladder, there's money left on the table if you aren't jumping up on the roof for a few minutes every two or three months.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #4

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Tony we definitely need to talk.I would love to add this service inmy area if Ga. doesn't require an HVAC license.
    Karvonen's Pro Clean
    Southwest Georgia's Pressure Washing & Low Pressure Roof Cleaning Professionals
    Scott "Squirtgun" Karvonen
    www.georgiaproclean.com

    Southwest Georgia's Pressure washing and No pressure roof cleaning professionals

  • #5

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post
    If you do KEC work, or Concrete work and own a ladder, there's money left on the table if you aren't jumping up on the roof for a few minutes every two or three months.
    I may have to make a special trip to Vegas just to hear this! Congrats Tony!
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

  • #6

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by Karvonens Pro Clean View Post
    Tony we definitely need to talk.I would love to add this service inmy area if Ga. doesn't require an HVAC license.

    Call me whenever you like.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #7

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post
    I'm not at liberty to say who, because I didn't ask permission. But this morning I got a call from my first "student" to get a contract for air filter service.

    It's over $21k per year. Since this person is already on the roof anyway at service times I estimate the filter cleaning will take an additional 40-60 hours per year total for all locations.

    That's not even taking into account another $8k that will be an easy sell for spring condenser cleaning.

    Not bad for a few minutes more work in a place you're already at!

    This is the first person who PM'd me when I first started posting about what I do.
    21K now thats what I call helping someone out.

  • #8

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post
    I'm not at liberty to say who, because I didn't ask permission. But this morning I got a call from my first "student" to get a contract for air filter service.

    It's over $21k per year. Since this person is already on the roof anyway at service times I estimate the filter cleaning will take an additional 40-60 hours per year total for all locations.

    That's not even taking into account another $8k that will be an easy sell for spring condenser cleaning.

    Not bad for a few minutes more work in a place you're already at!

    This is the first person who PM'd me when I first started posting about what I do.
    Tell em to pm me if they got anything in East Texas. I'd whiz my pants over a thousand bucks right now! Congrats Tony. It sure makes it nice when a ship comes in.
    007 Refrigeration
    We Have A License To Chill
    Mickey Finn
    903-372-5047

  • #9

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by Double07 View Post
    Tell em to pm me if they got anything in East Texas. I'd whiz my pants over a thousand bucks right now! Congrats Tony. It sure makes it nice when a ship comes in.

    I got 480 condensers yesterday. 10k for simple sprayouts. 30 little office buildings in 6 complexes.

    Condensers need to be cleaned annually. Show them that and they will pay you the money. All you need is a ladder and a PW.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #10

    Default Re: HVAC finally going to take off

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post
    I got 480 condensers yesterday. 10k for simple sprayouts. 30 little office buildings in 6 complexes.

    Condensers need to be cleaned annually. Show them that and they will pay you the money. All you need is a ladder and a PW.
    Dang man. That is something. I just use chem and water hose to clean condensers and evaps. I have this one chem that i use for both applications..if the con is really dirty i just beef up the mix. I'm not a fan of the hot stuff that you need to spray with one hand and shoot with a hose in the other. If any of you guys are thinking about cleaning coils on hvac/refrigeration then make sure you are allowed to clean those without a license so you don't get one of those nasty cease and desist orders and also be aware that you can easily damage a condenser with a pressure washer. I have seen some that would take HOURS to repair that someone blasted.
    007 Refrigeration
    We Have A License To Chill
    Mickey Finn
    903-372-5047

  • Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO