• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Charles Soden and other Woodies

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I get a lot of calls, and also would like to know myself about a basic process and procedure for cleaning, staining, sealing, decks. I get questions like:

When do you strip?
How do you know if you need to strip?
What's the best way to just perform a cleaning of a wood deck? chems, nozzles, etc.

And more....I am sure some others here could benefit from a basic deck cleaning/staining guide that possibly could help guy's get started. I know there is NO way to cover everything and a lot comes by trial and error, but would it be poosible for you to post something that could possibly help guys.

And maybe anyone that has questions could chime in here as to what direction Charlie could take.

Dave Carroll

I'm looking to put together an employee handbook and I figured deck cleaning will be one of the first things we have the guys learn, cause it can be done with out smaller 4gpm unit. I thought a quick step list for a few of the processes( cleaning,stripping, maybe a few different surfaces) would be a great help to myself and some of the newer members. Thanks.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thats a Great Idea Doug
I get a lot of calls, and also would like to know myself about a basic process and procedure for cleaning, staining, sealing, decks. I get questions like:

When do you strip?
How do you know if you need to strip?
What's the best way to just perform a cleaning of a wood deck? chems, nozzles, etc.

And more....I am sure some others here could benefit from a basic deck cleaning/staining guide that possibly could help guy's get started. I know there is NO way to cover everything and a lot comes by trial and error, but would it be poosible for you to post something that could possibly help guys.

And maybe anyone that has questions could chime in here as to what direction Charlie could take.

David Phillips

UAMCC Associate Member
Anything ever happen with this idea? Access to such "reference manuals" would be a great benefit to new members. The knowledge and expertise is here, let's put it together in a form that could be a benefit of joining.