• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

rookie season! thanks guys

aquapropw

well hello everyone, im a new guy in this industry, so i would say this is my rookie season. im not playing pickup ball anymore, thanks to everyone who has helped me out this far. and thanks to mike cook from palmetto pressure cleaning, to take time out of his busy day and talk to me and give me some valuable advice. so if there is anything i can help you out with or do for you just let me know. so if anyone else has any good or bad advice out there please send it my way. i'll take anything i can get. thanks for all your help and support. have a very sucessful and safe new year. aquapropw@aol.com

Ken Fenner

Welcome to the forum Aqua. When you get the opportunity, clcik that link above that says "User CP". there you will find a signature section where you can fill in your name, and the name of your company. Plenty of good, knowlegable folk here to help you out.

aquapropw

thanks guys, i apperciate your advice, it seems like lately it has been late nights researching and reading, reading and researching. i know the best learning is the actual hands on experience and that will come in time but thanks again guys.

Jeff LeCours

well hello everyone, im a new guy in this industry, so i would say this is my rookie season. im not playing pickup ball anymore, thanks to everyone who has helped me out this far. and thanks to mike cook from palmetto pressure cleaning, to take time out of his busy day and talk to me and give me some valuable advice. so if there is anything i can help you out with or do for you just let me know. so if anyone else has any good or bad advice out there please send it my way. i'll take anything i can get. thanks for all your help and support. have a very sucessful and safe new year. aquapropw@aol.com

Welcome to you

Best of luck