Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Rookie here, needs help again

Thread: Rookie here, needs help again

Question Rookie here, needs help again

Hey Everyone! I just got a call from a perspective client, she has an old building/warehouse that needs to be cleaned inside, building it's all empty, it has aprox. 2400 SQFT. They exposed all the rafters. She wants everything to be cleaned from top to bottom (Rafters, ceiling, walls and concrete floor), they have an scissor lift available. Building is about 20 ft high. (I don't have pictures available yet. I will be meeting her in a couple of hours and I will try to get some pictures). So at this point I have no idea in how really dirty it is. So here some of my questions. For a 1 guy operation, I got a trailer with a 3500PSI x 5 GL unit cold/hot. - For those experts out there, how long would take for you to do this job? and How much you would charge? I haven't a lot of experience, I have done most flat work and some houses. Ok, I think that's all ... for now.

Thanks guys,

Gus

Augusto “GUS” Cordeiro – Owner/Operator
    All Clean Power Washing LLC
    801-205-1973
    Salt Lake City/Salt Lake County, UT

Default Re: Rookie here, needs help again

Gus, there are to many variables that need to be considered before just saying how much one would charge. Pics would help, but there are a lot of safety precautions, electrical being one of the biggest, that have to be taken into consideration as well. Also what all are you "cleaning". As in is it dirt. lot's of cob webs, dirt daubers, etc etc. 20 ffot high I doubt I would use a scissor lift, but again I don't know what all is above. You also have to be real careful w a scissor lift and not letting chems get on them..

Post up some pics and we may able to help you more.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Default Re: Rookie here, needs help again

I am still waiting to hear how last job turned out. You know about 3 post down. Other than that I agree with doug

Gene Beck
    Northstar Pressure Washing Service
    "Your image is OUR business"
    www.houstonspressurewashing.com
    gb@houstonspressurewashing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/HoustonsPressureWashing

• Thread Information