• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rookie here, needs help again

Augusto Cordeiro

Hey Everyone! I just got a call from a perspective client, she has an old building/warehouse that needs to be cleaned inside, building it's all empty, it has aprox. 2400 SQFT. They exposed all the rafters. She wants everything to be cleaned from top to bottom (Rafters, ceiling, walls and concrete floor), they have an scissor lift available. Building is about 20 ft high. (I don't have pictures available yet. I will be meeting her in a couple of hours and I will try to get some pictures). So at this point I have no idea in how really dirty it is. So here some of my questions. For a 1 guy operation, I got a trailer with a 3500PSI x 5 GL unit cold/hot. - For those experts out there, how long would take for you to do this job? and How much you would charge? I haven't a lot of experience, I have done most flat work and some houses. Ok, I think that's all ... for now.

Thanks guys,

Gus

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Gus, there are to many variables that need to be considered before just saying how much one would charge. Pics would help, but there are a lot of safety precautions, electrical being one of the biggest, that have to be taken into consideration as well. Also what all are you "cleaning". As in is it dirt. lot's of cob webs, dirt daubers, etc etc. 20 ffot high I doubt I would use a scissor lift, but again I don't know what all is above. You also have to be real careful w a scissor lift and not letting chems get on them..

Post up some pics and we may able to help you more.