• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof B & A

Jeff LeCours

This is an old picture. I think roof before and after pictures are the best. I dont know why anyone wouldnt want their roof washed. I see so many dirty roofs around here. I wish a company had enough money to do a advertising blitz, TV, Print, mail and just corner the market on the thousands of dirty roofs I always see

I just believe a lot of people dont know that their roofs can be cleaned or dont know they can extend the life of their shingles and stop the damage.

Attachments

• alroof.jpg
    alroof.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 37
  • alroof1.jpg
    alroof1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 35

Scott Davis

Attachments

• Houston roof cleaning.jpg
    Houston roof cleaning.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Houston roof cleaing2.jpg
    Houston roof cleaing2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Roof cleaning houston.jpg
    Roof cleaning houston.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Roof cleaning houston2.jpg
    Roof cleaning houston2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 30

Scott Davis

Dang Scott that tile roof is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, its about 7800 sqft w/ 4 car garage. But wait till you see the one were doing on monday! 13,000 sqft :Smiley-2010:. Doing the roof, house wash and patios.

Attachments

• roof cleaning houston, tx.jpg
    roof cleaning houston, tx.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 30

Jeff LeCours

Thats what we're working on now is the advertising blitz. Our TV commercial will be airing soon, and we're going to follow up in the next couple of months with a mailer campaign.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIF1...e=channel_page"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIF1...e=channel_page[/URL]

Thats exciting about the TV, how are they doing the spots, how many seconds, what kind of stuff is in the commercia, when do they air, time and what month etc etc. Keep us posted how it does.

I wish I could do TV commercial for what I do, its just such a limited market.

Go for it

Scott Davis

Thats exciting about the TV, how are they doing the spots, how many seconds, what kind of stuff is in the commercia, when do they air, time and what month etc etc. Keep us posted how it does.

I wish I could do TV commercial for what I do, its just such a limited market.

Go for it

You can click the you tube link and see the commercial. It is bad quality because it had to be compressed, ut the TV version is much better. And it had a couple changes done to it.

They are going to start airing any day now. We bought 800, 30 second spots per month, and they are running about $4,500 per month. We looked at all of 08 business and saw that 90% of our business came from the southwest / west / northwest side of Houston, so we targeted those areas. We also targeted a demographic. I dont remember exactly what it was but it was something like 35-65 male and female channels. History, A&E, HGTV, food network, etc...I believe they will be running from 1pm - 1am, 5 times per day in each of our target areas.

Roof cleaning is relatively unknown to people in Houston, so when they get a flyer they toss it. We are HOPING that seeing the commercial over and over again will raise some awareness of what we do.

Ken Fenner

Scott, any return on the commercial yet. You have cajones my friend. That was a big commitment on your part. Two months of that ad would have blow my entire marketing budget for the year.

YouTube now lets you click on "view high quality version". I did that and you were right, the image was much better. Its a great spot. I love it.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thats what we're working on now is the advertising blitz. Our TV commercial will be airing soon, and we're going to follow up in the next couple of months with a mailer campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIF1...e=channel_page

I love the commercial Scott, I dont like the word Chemical wash. It scares folks, please dont take offense. I think it will be ok but if you get a chance to change it i would try another word.