• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Testing ideas?

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I did a job today where I soft washed an old farmhouse with some fairly old aluminum siding. When I bid the job I rubbed a few spots on the different sides of the house to see how badly oxidized the paint was. I let the customer know that I couldn't guarantee that they wouldn't have some paitn loss in some areas though. They were fine with that since they felt anything was better than how dirty it was. They had also tried brushing off the algae and dirt themselves to no avail.
Do you have any other ways you "test" old aluminum siding on a job like this?
I have some pictures of the job here