• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Lemon Aid

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
99% of my roof cleaning jobs are cedar. Every so often I get a request from a realtor to clean a roof for a client that is not cedar. I did this job Friday 07-26-2013 that was asphalt and I had to go back to the SH, which has been along time for me. So I use my normal mix and added 16ozs of Lemon Aid to 110 gallons of mix, I made a big batch cause I do have a couple small jobs to knock out also. So the home owner Kelly comes out while I am spraying and tells Maria my ground person that she can smell lemon and that it smells nice and clean. Now I tried the apple back in the day and it didn't work well. This Lemon Aid works great and thank you Russ from Southside, I am glad I bought 10 gallons at the Des Moines Show. Kelly Front Before & After.jpgKelly Garage Before & After.jpg

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member
Nice job, Bruce!

We also used Lemonade at the Los Angeles Air Force Base last week in a 6 demo series. We had black mold on 2 giant buildings (about a million square feet) and the demo blew the guys away. We also used our F9 product on 3 areas all with exceptional results. The last one was on efflorescence and calcium coming out of a brick building.. again it came out perfect with our hard water stain remover. This was the first time I've used Lemonade.. it was Igor with Dirt Fighter in San Diego that did the demo on the mold. The scent is great!

Thanks Russ for a very clean-smelling product!

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
Craig: Just got my case of F9 from the power wash store. Doing some research through your site and will add the service in the near future. I been testing it out on my place and have good results so far. Want to make sure I have the application/mix down pat before offering the service. Thanks. Yes Russ came up with a product that finally works.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I've tried numerous cover-ups and Lemon-Aid is tops! I had recently been using a locally produced concoction - costs the asme, but nowhere near as concentrated. A real winner! Too bad the airlines only allow 4oz on the plane, I would have brought some home from Des Moines.

Jay Rissler

I also got some Lemon Aid at Des Moine and have tried it and love it!!

It doesn't take but a few drops and it just does its job!!

Just a tip for what it may be worth:

I said how am I going to keep the guys from wasting and spilling this stuff, so after some thinking I decided that
would put it in a hand soap dispenser. So now fill the hand soap bottle and three squirts and you are good to roll!!!
No worries about spilling it or putting too much in.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I also got some Lemon Aid at Des Moine and have tried it and love it!!

It doesn't take but a few drops and it just does its job!!

Just a tip for what it may be worth:

I said how am I going to keep the guys from wasting and spilling this stuff, so after some thinking I decided that
would put it in a hand soap dispenser. So now fill the hand soap bottle and three squirts and you are good to roll!!!
No worries about spilling it or putting too much in.

That is pure genius...great idea. I will be buying hand soap tonight w dispensers

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I put it in a 1 qt squeeze bottle, but I like the soap dispenser. (Heinz Ketchup squeeze bottle works great too!)

Best chlorine stable masking agent I have come across - while the majority of our building washing work is at commercial shopping centers where the cleaning takes place at night when no one is around, we still use LemonAid. We have had numerous compliments come into our property managers to say how 'fresh' the shopping center smelled following our cleaning.

Thanks Russ!

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Best chlorine stable masking agent I have come across - while the majority of our building washing work is at commercial shopping centers where the cleaning takes place at night when no one is around, we still use LemonAid. We have had numerous compliments come into our property managers to say how 'fresh' the shopping center smelled following our cleaning.

Thanks Russ!

Steve...how are you diluting it?

6oz per 50 gallons of mix Doug... I think the label recommends 4 - 8 oz per 50 gallons of roof mix. I could probably go less on the shopping center properties, but 6 seems to be a 'happy medium'!

Bob Gomez

I too have been using lemon aid.. I ordered some elemonator from bob at p.tek. Haven't tried it yet but cost is more than half. I'm sure it won't be as good but thought I would try it.

John Burdine Jr

Contributing Member
I've only used it once on a roof wash and the first thing the customer said when he walked out is "it smells like you guys use chlorox"! Man that was a bummer, I guess I didn't mix it real well. I'm going to give it a try again this week on a big commercial cleaning project.

Guy Blackmon

It should be mixed in to the mix thoroughly, we usually mix then recirculate using our roof pump in the chem tank. Proper blending works incredible.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
John you will still be able to tell that there is bleach in it and if you just inform your customer that there is a heavy chlorine in the solution at point of sale it will negate any comments like that.