Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Lemon Aid
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lemon Aid

Thumbs up Lemon Aid

99% of my roof cleaning jobs are cedar. Every so often I get a request from a realtor to clean a roof for a client that is not cedar. I did this job Friday 07-26-2013 that was asphalt and I had to go back to the SH, which has been along time for me. So I use my normal mix and added 16ozs of Lemon Aid to 110 gallons of mix, I made a big batch cause I do have a couple small jobs to knock out also. So the home owner Kelly comes out while I am spraying and tells Maria my ground person that she can smell lemon and that it smells nice and clean. Now I tried the apple back in the day and it didn't work well. This Lemon Aid works great and thank you Russ from Southside, I am glad I bought 10 gallons at the Des Moines Show. Kelly Front Before & After.jpgKelly Garage Before & After.jpg
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

Default Re: Lemon Aid

Nice job, Bruce!

We also used Lemonade at the Los Angeles Air Force Base last week in a 6 demo series. We had black mold on 2 giant buildings (about a million square feet) and the demo blew the guys away. We also used our F9 product on 3 areas all with exceptional results. The last one was on efflorescence and calcium coming out of a brick building.. again it came out perfect with our hard water stain remover. This was the first time I've used Lemonade.. it was Igor with Dirt Fighter in San Diego that did the demo on the mold. The scent is great!

Thanks Russ for a very clean-smelling product!

Craig: Just got my case of F9 from the power wash store. Doing some research through your site and will add the service in the near future. I been testing it out on my place and have good results so far. Want to make sure I have the application/mix down pat before offering the service. Thanks. Yes Russ came up with a product that finally works.
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

Great product and is a staple on our trucks when masking is needed. Roof Snot Too!

I've tried numerous cover-ups and Lemon-Aid is tops! I had recently been using a locally produced concoction - costs the asme, but nowhere near as concentrated. A real winner! Too bad the airlines only allow 4oz on the plane, I would have brought some home from Des Moines.
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

I also got some Lemon Aid at Des Moine and have tried it and love it!!

It doesn't take but a few drops and it just does its job!!

Just a tip for what it may be worth:

I said how am I going to keep the guys from wasting and spilling this stuff, so after some thinking I decided that
    would put it in a hand soap dispenser. So now fill the hand soap bottle and three squirts and you are good to roll!!!
    No worries about spilling it or putting too much in.

Jay R.
    FullBlast Pressure Washing
    Central, PA
    House Apartment Condo Parking Garage Power Pressure washing Harrisburg Camp Hill Middletown Hershey Palmyra PA 17111 17110 17109
    No-pressure shingle roof cleaning washing Dillsburg Mount Holly Springs Mechanicsburg Daulphin PA Pennsylvania 17050 17055
    Concrete hot water washing commercial power washer cleaners Newville Carlisle 17013 Shippensburg Chambersburg Greencastle Waynesboro PA 17065 17011

Thanks Russ for the good product!!

Jay R.
    FullBlast Pressure Washing
    Central, PA
    House Apartment Condo Parking Garage Power Pressure washing Harrisburg Camp Hill Middletown Hershey Palmyra PA 17111 17110 17109
    No-pressure shingle roof cleaning washing Dillsburg Mount Holly Springs Mechanicsburg Daulphin PA Pennsylvania 17050 17055
    Concrete hot water washing commercial power washer cleaners Newville Carlisle 17013 Shippensburg Chambersburg Greencastle Waynesboro PA 17065 17011

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Rissler View Post
    I also got some Lemon Aid at Des Moine and have tried it and love it!!

It doesn't take but a few drops and it just does its job!!

Just a tip for what it may be worth:

I said how am I going to keep the guys from wasting and spilling this stuff, so after some thinking I decided that
    would put it in a hand soap dispenser. So now fill the hand soap bottle and three squirts and you are good to roll!!!
    No worries about spilling it or putting too much in.
    That is pure genius...great idea. I will be buying hand soap tonight w dispensers

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

I too am now using the Lemon Aid in places that a cover up scent is needed and have found it to work great.
    Roof Cleaning Michigan
    Fleet Washing
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing

dan@yourroofcleaner.com

http://www.facebook.com/yourroofcleaner

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dykstra/Desktop/Roof%20Cleaner/2013%20ASK%20THE%20SEAL%20NEW%20LOGO%20-%20SEAL%20OF%20SECURITY.jpg[/IMG]

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information