Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

  1. #31

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Tony, could you please go over my statements again? Because what you have written has no value in what I've been saying.

  • #32

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    So I'm supposed to just understand it and not ask questions? The whole basis of this thread is based on one's perception, and I'm supposed to sit back and say "okay well if he says that it must be law and fact?" Nah I don't think so. I question everything because it matters. I collect information from many sources never just one. These sources could be from individuals, to websites, to books, and many other kinds. It is my responsibility to make sure the information I receive is factual with-in my area. If you want to rely on one source for you obeying regulations then by all means you have that right. But then what happens if that source didn't cover a specific area that your regulators wanted? Are you going to tell your regulator. "Well, uh... my one source said I could do this and I would be okay" Again go ahead and say that to your regulator when he's writing you a ticket for not following regulations.
    '

    Please ask as many questions as you like Kristopher. Thus far you have asked the following questions, none of which have anything to do with the CWA topic at hand:

    By that logic then I guess it would be okay for me to change my oil in my truck and just dump it in a lake, right. Or maybe take my used tire and swing that in the ocean as well. right?

    How many Pressure washers do think there are in the US?
    How many gallons of water (on average) does your regular washer use in a day?
    Can you multiply that number?

    If you dump a gallon of oil into a lake and another company comes in and dumps a hundred gallons of oil, does that mean you're not a polluter because now they are a bigger one?





    Then you proceeded to answer your own questions in each instance.



    Is there anything you don't know already?

    If so, please feel free to ask some questions.

    Your stance here is not of one who is trying to understand or get to the truth. It is a combative stance.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #33

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    You can not compare what one pressure washer is doing against a big corporation, but you can however compare many pressure washer who are polluting against a big corporation. The clean water act was created to protect the waters of the US, PERIOD!!! It wasn't created for sole purpose of picking on the big man. However it was the actions of these big companies that polluted the water that started the process. IT IS NOT THE SOLE REASON. You need to understand that.



    Here you go again calling more contractors out there that you don't know and have not met or seen washing in public a bunch of polluters, this needs to stop already!
    Why do you feel so compelled to call contractors polluters when you have not seen them polluting, have not met them or seen them working so you have no proof but feel the need to call contractors polluters with no proof whatsoever! Why do you have to do this? Who is pulling your strings and telling you to do this?

    This is not part of the solution, this is a big problem that we all are trying to fix but multiple times in this one thread you feel that you have to call people polluters for no reason and no proof. Again, this nonsense needs to stop. You need to stop letting the liars and manipulators fill your head with these lies and nonsense as it is not doing anyone any good and making you look bad by calling people things that you have no clue if they are or are not. Not a way to try to make friends but a good way to make enemies.


    I would define a pressure washer who is a polluter as someone who is not obeying the regulations in their area. Think of it as this as well if you'd like; someone breaking the law is classified as criminal. I do not think that all Pressure washers are criminals/polluters. Are there some out there that do pollute and don't follow regulations? Probably. But I don't think us as an entire industry are polluters.
    Here you say that you don't think that all pressure washers are criminals/polluters but you call people polluters in many other posts in this same thread so it is hard to believe anything you say as you keep flip/flopping sides within a thread and on other threads on other forums. Now you are calling the polluters criminals also but have not seen them do anything, have no proof or seen them work at all but have the need to call them not only polluters now but also criminals now, Wow!

    What new things are you going to call contractors next? Terrorists?

  • #34

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    What amount of damage?

    You need to consider the variables involved from place to place. Put it this way. If you dump a gallon of oil into a lake and another company comes in and dumps a hundred gallons of oil, does that mean you're not a polluter because now they are a bigger one? NO, you are still a polluter no matter how much you're dumping. You keep thinking "Well it's only a gallon of oil, it won't matter." If you're thinking that it means others are thinking it as well.


    Here you go again not understanding what he was saying, go and read it again.

    Nobody is talking about dumping oil into lakes, that is you.

    I don't know if you know how to clean but no part of pressure washing I have ever done in over 20 years, or anything I have ever seen while working with others, seen others working in many parts around the country or even down in Mexico has involved dumping oil into bodies of water like bays or lakes so I don't know where you get that from or why you would be saying that in this thread which is meant to help educate contractors unless your motive is to put this kind of nonsense into the thread so when searched will be found and make the thread look bad before people have the chance to see what it is about, maybe that is why you need to keep on calling contractors polluters in your own words.

    Nobody in this thread is calling anyone a polluter but you, you have done this many times in this thread already but don't seem to want to stop calling contractors polluters for some reason or some agenda, either way it needs to stop as none of us are polluters but you keep calling contractors polluters.

  • #35

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Again, read my statements again. When you can understand them I will comment on them. All you are doing is misinterpreting what I am saying. When you can understand it may make more sense to you.

  • #36

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    So I'm supposed to just understand it and not ask questions? The whole basis of this thread is based on one's perception, and I'm supposed to sit back and say "okay well if he says that it must be law and fact?" Nah I don't think so. I question everything because it matters. I collect information from many sources never just one. These sources could be from individuals, to websites, to books, and many other kinds. It is my responsibility to make sure the information I receive is factual with-in my area. If you want to rely on one source for you obeying regulations then by all means you have that right. But then what happens if that source didn't cover a specific area that your regulators wanted? Are you going to tell your regulator. "Well, uh... my one source said I could do this and I would be okay" Again go ahead and say that to your regulator when he's writing you a ticket for not following regulations.

    I am not worried about this as I know how to clean without polluting, been around a while and know what to do, what to say and how to clean properly.

    You are not fooling anyone, read Tony's posts along with our posts and try to read and understand why we are trying to help you understand but you need to stop listening to the liars and manipulators that are filling your head with nonsense so you can learn the truth. Obviously you are somewhat new to the forums and possibly even this industry but these environmental issues have been talked about for many years now on most of the forums for you to learn.

    I find it funny how you want Tony's help and then all of a sudden you are a CWA expert and know what it is all about in a couple days, wow you are good.

    You really should show others some respect in these forums as people are trying to help you even though most don't believe a word you type as you keep changing sides and are posting like you are typing what some other people would say that are not allowed here or don't want to be caught posting their lies and nonsense here. Think about it for a while so maybe you can understand everyone's point of view, it will help you in the long run if you can, it is up to you.

  • #37

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    Tony, could you please go over my statements again? Because what you have written has no value in what I've been saying.
    Do you mean what you have been typing? If so, then you need to go back and read what you typed as you did not pay any attention to it as you were typing what you were told to type. Go and re-read what you typed so maybe you will see what we are talking about and maybe understand some of it.

  • #38

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    Again, read my statements again. When you can understand them I will comment on them. All you are doing is misinterpreting what I am saying. When you can understand it may make more sense to you.
    Wow, still doing the same thing you were doing over at PWI? Really?

    Tony is one of the smartest and sharpest guys on this and many of the forums out there and way smarter than you will ever be based on your posts on many forums. Don't act like you are smarter than others and tell you will comment when they understand. What a joke!

    Nobody is mis-interpreting what you are saying, you are doing a good job of doing that on your own posts and also contradicting yourself as well.

    Like Tony posted, most of what you are posting about has nothing to do with the CWA, try to stay on topic if you can, I know it might be hard to do but if you try hard maybe you can do it. Good luck.

  • #39

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    More games, nonsense and calling contractors polluters, contractors that he has no clue about, has not seen working out in public or on youtube videos doing any kind of polluting but sure will call them polluters. Wow.

    Why would someone parrot other people's agenda when they say that they think for themself?

    Why would someone call contractors polluters so many times in a thread?

    I think I was right in the other post, he is probably just trying to contaminate the thread with this nonsense so when people search, they find him calling people contractors, criminals and other nonsense even though he has no clue, no proof or even seen any polluting happening, just a liar without proof, just lying about contractors, just a liar in anyone's book by his own words.

  • #40

    Default Re: Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

    Chris, all your are doing is lying. I've asked repeatedly for to open your eyes and read what I have written. I have never in any of my post said a contractor was or is a polluter. I've used examples and said that we as people in general are polluters. If you read a little more slowly you might actually get it. I'm wasting my time explaining it like you're some kind of child, so go and educate yourself. I couldn't have been any more clearer in my posts and it is not my responsibility to hold your hand.

  • Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO