• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Environmental Law for Pressure Washers - The Clean Water Act - What the heck is it?

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Sorry I don't have more info on this aspect. I will try to compile some info within the next month or two and we will eventually have brochures and possibly videos to help in these situations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Gene Beck

there are two kinds of people pushing for stricter regs. misguided environmentalist and greedy people who are looking to line their pockets through fines or expensive and redundant equipment. very rarely do you run into someone with altruistic motives. (and EVERYO NE thinks they are the later) responsible BMPs, knowlege of what your cleaning and simple common sense is the solution for our industry.

Aidan Houde

Well said Tony!

I truly appreciate your time and effort. Anyone can effortlessly know the real truth that you want to share with your audience. Keep share such a nice information with us in future also. :)

Aidan Houde

Thanks for showing the real truth of clean water act. As we know that the Pressure washing remains one of the best ways for cleaning.
The Clean Water Act says only clean water can go into sewers or storm drains. So, It is very much important for pressure washing services to have Eco-friendly and also be environmentally