Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
apartment complex

Thread: apartment complex

Default apartment complex

Ok so i was contacted to clean a pretty nice apartment complex.
    They are just looking to get the breezeways cleaned.
    Floor, walls, and underside roof.
    These are 3 story tall apartment buildings, so 3 breezeways per building.
    In total, there are 56 breezeways.
    I'm used to doing a sq foot or linear foot price and havent quite mastered the per hour price.
    The breezeways are 84 feet in length and for something like this, I would usually charge at least $200 per breezeway, which brings my grand total to $11,200.
    Now, this sounds a little high for me, but then again, I've only done a handful of commercial jobs and they were much smaller.
    So, they are looking to get this done 4 times a year, so I'm thinking of charging something like $10,500 for the initial cleaning, and $8000 for the rest.
    What do you guys think.... too high???
    I wish I had taken pics while i was out there...
    Tiger Pressure Wash
    Baton Rouge, LA
    (225) 284-4527

Tiger Pressure Wash is a Professional Baton Rouge Pressure Washing company, servicing the Greater Baton Rouge area since 2012

batonrouge.pressurewashing.net
    www.facebook.com/tigerpressurewashbatonrouge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMnO-PblKXo

Default Re: apartment complex

couldnt find a pic of the insides of the breezeways but heres a couple, 1 shows the length of breezeways and the other shows the entrance.

length....

lakeside villas.jpg
    Tiger Pressure Wash
    Baton Rouge, LA
    (225) 284-4527

Tiger Pressure Wash is a Professional Baton Rouge Pressure Washing company, servicing the Greater Baton Rouge area since 2012

entrance.....

lakeside villas2.jpg
    Tiger Pressure Wash
    Baton Rouge, LA
    (225) 284-4527

A lot will determine on how dirty they are. I bid one last week at 325.00 per breezeway, 3 storys, and they were disgustingly dirty. 11 buildings, 2 breezeways each.Told I was to high and would I consider lowering my price. I explained I would if they wanted to sigh up for regular maintenance. They did not so I dod not lower my price. If the breezeways look fairly maintained and cared for, I.E. the tenants dont appear to drip a lot of garbage, etc. then I would say your pricing and thougst sound good. Good Luck with it and let us know how it goes.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Pate View Post
    Ok so i was contacted to clean a pretty nice apartment complex.
    They are just looking to get the breezeways cleaned.
    Floor, walls, and underside roof.
    These are 3 story tall apartment buildings, so 3 breezeways per building.
    In total, there are 56 breezeways.
    I'm used to doing a sq foot or linear foot price and havent quite mastered the per hour price.
    The breezeways are 84 feet in length and for something like this, I would usually charge at least $200 per breezeway, which brings my grand total to $11,200.
    Now, this sounds a little high for me, but then again, I've only done a handful of commercial jobs and they were much smaller.
    So, they are looking to get this done 4 times a year, so I'm thinking of charging something like $10,500 for the initial cleaning, and $8000 for the rest.
    What do you guys think.... too high???
    I wish I had taken pics while i was out there...
    Your figures dont ad up 56divided by3=18.66 buildings........2500 sq ft perbuildingx.10=250 per buildingx 18= 4500.00..........2500 sq x.20 =9000.00.........we get 300.00 per building x 18 = 5400.00

Your price IS too high

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    A lot will determine on how dirty they are. I bid one last week at 325.00 per breezeway, 3 storys, and they were disgustingly dirty. 11 buildings, 2 breezeways each.Told I was to high and would I consider lowering my price. I explained I would if they wanted to sigh up for regular maintenance. They did not so I dod not lower my price. If the breezeways look fairly maintained and cared for, I.E. the tenants dont appear to drip a lot of garbage, etc. then I would say your pricing and thougst sound good. Good Luck with it and let us know how it goes.
    Thanks doug. And no these building arent very dirty. The maintenance manager told me they have a little home depot washer and they wash it a couple times a year. He's just looking to get it professionally done if the price is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Fivel View Post
    Your figures dont ad up 56divided by3=18.66 buildings........2500 sq ft perbuildingx.10=250 per buildingx 18= 4500.00..........2500 sq x.20 =9000.00.........we get 300.00 per building x 18 = 5400.00

Your price IS too high
    sorry gene, I meant to clarify that 1 or 2 buildings were only 2 stories and most of the buildings have 2 or 3 seperate breezeways.
    I dont remember exactly how many buildings there were but there were 56 breezeways total.
    If a building is 3 stories and has 2 separate breezeways, I'm calling that 6 breezeways.
    Not sure where you got the 2500 sq ft from though.
    Tiger Pressure Wash
    Baton Rouge, LA
    (225) 284-4527

Jeremy, don't count on "We're looking at washing them 4 times a year" been there done that. Breezeways shouldn't take but about 45 mins. to wash and rinse.

Just my .02 but you're a little high.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Pate View Post
    Thanks doug. And no these building arent very dirty. The maintenance manager told me they have a little home depot washer and they wash it a couple times a year. He's just looking to get it professionally done if the price is right.

sorry gene, I meant to clarify that 1 or 2 buildings were only 2 stories and most of the buildings have 2 or 3 seperate breezeways.
    I dont remember exactly how many buildings there were but there were 56 breezeways total.
    If a building is 3 stories and has 2 separate breezeways, I'm calling that 6 breezeways.
    Not sure where you got the 2500 sq ft from though.
    Most of the ones I do are 10-12 ft wide x 84 ft Aprox 2500 to 2700 sq ft per building

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

If you haven't, check your water connections. I have been ask to bid on jobs were running extra machines required hooking to washer connection in apartment. I didn't bid

Love seeing action over here

• Thread Information